Update from Lisa

Update from Lisa

Lisa
Lisa

July 29th, 2012, 4:39 pm #1

Hi girls,
Well, last time I left off I was going for an ultrasound. They saw something this time. A little sac, no heartbeat. My numbers are still going up. I have 3 options: D&C, medication, or letting it happen naturally. I opted for the natural route, hoping this will take care of itself. I'm feeling better each day. I am relieved that it's not in my tubes. The dr. thinks it will take a few weeks to go away on its own.

It's been a long journey but husband and I are looking forward to trying again with frozen embryo. Thanks all for listening, and checking in, it really means a lot to me.

July 29th, 2012, 6:22 pm #2

Thanks for the update. I'm glad that you're not dealing with an ectopic. I hope that everything goes as smoothly as possible. Keep looking forward... great attitude!

July 29th, 2012, 8:04 pm #3

Hi girls,
Well, last time I left off I was going for an ultrasound. They saw something this time. A little sac, no heartbeat. My numbers are still going up. I have 3 options: D&C, medication, or letting it happen naturally. I opted for the natural route, hoping this will take care of itself. I'm feeling better each day. I am relieved that it's not in my tubes. The dr. thinks it will take a few weeks to go away on its own.

It's been a long journey but husband and I are looking forward to trying again with frozen embryo. Thanks all for listening, and checking in, it really means a lot to me.
Of course, I'm sorry the news isn't better, but very glad that you don't have an ectopic. I think you're right to let it resolve on its own, though I'm sure the waiting is difficult. Glad you have a good attitude going forward. Big hugs!

July 29th, 2012, 9:20 pm #4

So sorry it wasn't the miracle we were all praying for you. Hope it passes quickly and you can get on the the cycle that will work for you.

Zoya2
Zoya2

July 30th, 2012, 1:19 pm #5

Hi girls,

I hope everything resolves quickly. I'm so sorry you had to go through this!

I want to share what I did for my miscarriages, if that's okay with you. You sound as though you are at peace with your decision to let everything resolve naturally. I just wanted to tell you that if you change your mind, the medication option isn't too bad, all things considered. I did that with my m/cs, and what helped me was knowing when everything was going to happen, and knowing it was going to happen soon. I decided not to get d & cs because my RE and OB thought it would be best to avoid something that would give me a chance of scarring. The meds allowed the m/cs to pass, and I did indeed end up with no scarring. That is an advantage of waiting to let your body handle it on its own, as well - less risk of scarring.

I'm sending warm thoughts your way, Lisa. Please keep us posted.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

July 30th, 2012, 1:54 pm #6

Hi girls,

It is so difficult to have your hopes crushed like this. I'm glad you now have an answer and a plan. Take care of yourself and keep us posted as you progress towards your FET. ((hug))

July 30th, 2012, 2:15 pm #7

Hi girls,

Hi, Lisa, I hope the non-viable pregnancy resolves quickly and that you are able to continue on your path to motherhood. Take care, Maggie (in VA)