Transfer day!

Transfer day!

February 10th, 2011, 10:30 pm #1

All went well for the transfer. Dr said the 2 embies looked really great. Only horrible part is the full bladder. They let me pee a little bit before and I actually got to go 2 more time before transfer and still have enough in there for them. We have 10 really great embies left over to freeze. Just chilling out at the htoel for the rest of the day and back home to the fur baby tomorrow. Onto the 2ww

wt
wt

February 11th, 2011, 12:58 am #2

Wishing you a fast 2ww and a really big BFP!!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

February 11th, 2011, 1:29 am #3

All went well for the transfer. Dr said the 2 embies looked really great. Only horrible part is the full bladder. They let me pee a little bit before and I actually got to go 2 more time before transfer and still have enough in there for them. We have 10 really great embies left over to freeze. Just chilling out at the htoel for the rest of the day and back home to the fur baby tomorrow. Onto the 2ww
Sending you good thoughts and sticky vibes! GL with the 2 WW

Bharani
Bharani

February 11th, 2011, 1:46 am #4

sticky vibe!!

Lu
Lu

February 11th, 2011, 3:15 am #5

That's awesome news!! Sounds like things went beautifully! Hoping for a bfp for you soon!!!
Lu

February 11th, 2011, 3:22 am #6

Do lots of things that you really enjoy during your 2ww so that the time really flies by and so that your mind can be occupied with something else (okay...so that your mind can be partially occupied with something else :0)

Wishing you all the best!!!

ALM
ALM

February 11th, 2011, 3:37 am #7

Good luck to you. That sounds great and you also have 10 frozens? Wow! I'm just wondering what the 'full bladder' thing is?

February 11th, 2011, 12:05 pm #8

That's fantastic!! Best of luck to you!

February 11th, 2011, 3:36 pm #9

Good luck and relax!!! Congrats on 10 others... I hope most of them make it to freeze!!
Last edited by lenebene on February 12th, 2011, 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New2011
New2011

February 11th, 2011, 9:43 pm #10

Very good news. Good luck. I wish you the best.