Today's early u/s at 5 wk4 days shows .............

Today's early u/s at 5 wk4 days shows .............

ttc
ttc

September 29th, 2010, 8:53 pm #1

TWINS......Thank goodness for, at least at this point, not having to have a reduction. Still nervous at the thought of twins but hoping that subsides as we, hopefully, continue to get good news.
Beta HCG was 11,655.8 and E2 was 521.4. P4 was sent to an outside lab to get an exact number, not just a range of >45.

We go back next Friday at 6 1/2 weeks to look for heartbeats. I thought that was kind of early. For some reason I thought you didn't see heartbeats until around 7 or 8 weeks?

Ladies, I hope it is okay to stay on this board as, given my histroy, approx 8 m/cs I am in no way confident and ready to move on. So hope you will have myself and dh around a bit longer.

Thank you all so much for your kind words and support. You all are the only ones that understand as we will NOT tell anyone anything until after we do Amnio.

Much success and joy to all,
ttc

movingforwardhappily!
movingforwardhappily!

September 29th, 2010, 9:13 pm #2

being a twin myself - it rocks when you want to have a party:-) wishing you a happy healthy nine months!

Kekona
Kekona

September 29th, 2010, 10:15 pm #3

TWINS......Thank goodness for, at least at this point, not having to have a reduction. Still nervous at the thought of twins but hoping that subsides as we, hopefully, continue to get good news.
Beta HCG was 11,655.8 and E2 was 521.4. P4 was sent to an outside lab to get an exact number, not just a range of >45.

We go back next Friday at 6 1/2 weeks to look for heartbeats. I thought that was kind of early. For some reason I thought you didn't see heartbeats until around 7 or 8 weeks?

Ladies, I hope it is okay to stay on this board as, given my histroy, approx 8 m/cs I am in no way confident and ready to move on. So hope you will have myself and dh around a bit longer.

Thank you all so much for your kind words and support. You all are the only ones that understand as we will NOT tell anyone anything until after we do Amnio.

ttc
I hope this will be your lucky time. (((hugs)))

September 29th, 2010, 11:38 pm #4

ttc
Great news. Heartbeats should show at 6.5 weeks.

Bharani
Bharani

September 30th, 2010, 12:34 am #5

ttc
and this is it!
B

keifel
keifel

September 30th, 2010, 1:46 am #6

ttc
I bet that you can't wait for the heartbeats! May this be a strong and sticky pg!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

September 30th, 2010, 2:10 am #7

ttc
Miracle times two ... what a blessing! Hope you have a healthy and uneventful pregnancy. I will look forward to your updates.

ttc
ttc

September 30th, 2010, 3:44 am #8

Oct 8 at 6weeks and 6 days.
Thk you,
ttc

September 30th, 2010, 3:48 am #9

ttc
And you can see a h/b as early as 6 weeks, in some cases 7. Best to you for continued good news.

September 30th, 2010, 3:50 am #10

ttc
My first u/s was at 5w4d and we saw twins as well. I went back at 6w4d and saw two beautiful heartbeats. Although not common, heartbeats have been seen in week five even!

I didn't feel comfortable moving over to the pink board right away. Stay here....just remember to make mention if pg/children talk is in your post (pg mentioned, success ment, etc) in your message title.

So happy for you! My twins are 22 months old and my true miracles!