To birdy1600--NY Fertility Therapist?

To birdy1600--NY Fertility Therapist?

Anonymouse
Anonymouse

June 2nd, 2011, 1:17 pm #1

Birdy1600--I saw your post on the pink board about a NY-based therapist specializing in fertility issues. Could you tell me who it is? I sure could use a referral! Thanks!

If anyone else has seen someone in NYC or the NYC area who specialized in IF challenged, I'd be open to your suggestions, too. Thank you!

demomone
demomone

June 2nd, 2011, 6:52 pm #2

One is Margot Weinshel (lower 5th Ave) and the other is Connie Scharf. Both of them co-authored a book several years ago (Couples Therapy for Infertility). Both are well versed in current IF. Connie Scharf (east 74th Street) helped us decide about DE and worked with us until I gave birth. She was amazing. Both are affiliated with the Ackerman Institute in NY. I saw Connie Scharf post-partum, as I had PPD.
We wanted to go out of the clinic, where the therapists did not know us from years of IF heartache.

June 2nd, 2011, 11:51 pm #3

Birdy1600--I saw your post on the pink board about a NY-based therapist specializing in fertility issues. Could you tell me who it is? I sure could use a referral! Thanks!

If anyone else has seen someone in NYC or the NYC area who specialized in IF challenged, I'd be open to your suggestions, too. Thank you!
say no more! she's the girl for you!

email me at birdy1600 at yahoo.com

I'll be glad to share her name and phone number

she if very loving AND she has been down this road ladies!

anonymouse
anonymouse

June 3rd, 2011, 5:36 pm #4

Thanks! Just emailed! :) n/t

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 4th, 2011, 1:16 pm #5

Alison Rosen, has also written about infertility, Upper West Side. Mimi Meyers is a couples therapist who takes individuals and has also written about infertilty (especially in relation to the couple)