TMI and preg mentioned

TMI and preg mentioned

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 4th, 2012, 6:24 pm #1

Sorry for the anon post but this is way too embarrasing! I'm 9 weeks along and went to the bathroom today and when I wiped there was a long mucus piece that was reddish in color. I am on Crinone and get discharge with that but it's usually clumpy. Trying to figure out if I lost my mucus plug and if I should go have things checked out. The RE office is closed for the day and I'm not sure I can make it until next week wondering if things are okay. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if so, whether or not it meant problems.

May 4th, 2012, 7:05 pm #2

I wouldn't worry unless you start to get a lot more. The Crinone can irritate your vaginal vault. The clumpy discharge is the Crinone debris -- yuck! When will your next U/S be? Maggie (in VA)

thesamboat
thesamboat

May 4th, 2012, 7:08 pm #3

Sorry for the anon post but this is way too embarrasing! I'm 9 weeks along and went to the bathroom today and when I wiped there was a long mucus piece that was reddish in color. I am on Crinone and get discharge with that but it's usually clumpy. Trying to figure out if I lost my mucus plug and if I should go have things checked out. The RE office is closed for the day and I'm not sure I can make it until next week wondering if things are okay. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if so, whether or not it meant problems.
If it was pink, I have the same. Try not to worry.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 4th, 2012, 7:18 pm #4

It's the thick mucus that was red. When I look up miscarriage symptoms online I always see it listed but I'm not sure if it can be normal also. Thanks for the replies though..and the crinone does lead to really gross stuff coming out!

smrc
smrc

May 4th, 2012, 9:58 pm #5

from high e2 levels? just a thought. SMRC

green.elephant
green.elephant

May 4th, 2012, 11:48 pm #6

Can your clinic page the doctor on call so you can ask? I understand your worry and wanting to just make sure everything's okay... I can assure you the doctor on call has heard it all before

E&H
E&H

May 5th, 2012, 12:32 am #7

Each morning when you shower you need to wash the crinone out from your vagina. It sticks up there in clumps like glue and causes irritation. You really do need to do this or you do get irritation and bleeding.