Thinking of you Mrs. McIrish

Thinking of you Mrs. McIrish

November 8th, 2014, 4:33 pm #1

How did it go yesterday? Is this the big weekend?

November 8th, 2014, 4:58 pm #2

My BP was basically the same as Monday and just a trace of protein in urine so they let me go . We'll recheck again on Monday. Trying to stay off my feet as much as I can... 11 days or less until induction! I feel ok and that I can do this last stretch

Thx for checking on me!!

November 8th, 2014, 5:53 pm #3

Good idea to stay off your feet. It's almost here. Have a good weekend.

November 8th, 2014, 8:26 pm #4

My BP was basically the same as Monday and just a trace of protein in urine so they let me go . We'll recheck again on Monday. Trying to stay off my feet as much as I can... 11 days or less until induction! I feel ok and that I can do this last stretch

Thx for checking on me!!
11 days! You are doing so amazing. Way to go momma! Stay off your feet, rest as well as you can, and enjoy this last stretch of time without feedings, diaper changes, etc. I can't wait for you to meet your girls!

November 8th, 2014, 10:25 pm #5

Thx for checking on me!!
Hope you can get lost of rest & that BP stays put!

November 9th, 2014, 3:54 am #6

Thx for checking on me!!
Wishing you only the best in these last days! Maggie (in VA)