They retrieved 28 eggs

They retrieved 28 eggs

anon
anon

October 4th, 2011, 12:26 am #1

24 were mature and 21 fertilized. Embryologist said they will call on Wednesday to give me update. I am getting nervous now. I hope it works. Now What? What are they looking for?

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 4th, 2011, 12:27 am #2

Continued growth.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

October 4th, 2011, 12:56 am #3

24 were mature and 21 fertilized. Embryologist said they will call on Wednesday to give me update. I am getting nervous now. I hope it works. Now What? What are they looking for?
GL! Hope those cells keep dividing.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 4th, 2011, 12:59 am #4

21 successfully fertilized eggs is a lot to work with. Sounds very promising!

October 4th, 2011, 3:29 am #5

Imagine them all dividing into lovely blastocysts, just waiting for the chance to grow into an amazing wee one inside the comfort of your welcoming womb.
Good luck, keep us posted on whether they do a 3 or 5 day transfer.
Cheers
pict

October 4th, 2011, 10:47 am #6

Congratulations! Fingers are crossed for you here for good growth.

October 4th, 2011, 4:50 pm #7

And you also have so many that fertilized. It sounds very good. Hopefully several of them will make it to day five. Wishing you luck!

Calm
Calm

October 4th, 2011, 6:36 pm #8

Great start...will be thinking of you as everything progresses...