Thank you... (preg and m/c ment)

Thank you... (preg and m/c ment)

November 21st, 2010, 4:47 pm #1

I'm sorry I couldn't respond to you all sooner. I have been on pretty strict bed rest and today is the first day my laptop has come out. Thank you all so much for your kind words and thoughts regarding baby b.

It appears baby b's heart stopped at 6wks5dys, so very close to our hospital stay. The SCH is a lot bigger than it was last Saturday. It was (is) right between A&B and is almost the same size as baby a's sac. Baby A is measuring on track, I guess...Too be honest with you I got very limited information. After I found out about baby b I wanted out of there.

I'm still spotting because of the SCH, and I have a lot of cramps. I'm trying to stay positive for baby a, but right now it's pretty hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I really wanted to post and let you all know I'm hanging in here as best as I can. I may not be posting much right now, but you are all in my thoughts. All of you cycling right now or soon, I'm thinking of you. And Kekona I'm sending you cyber hugs and I'll be praying the procedure goes smoothly.

Much Love!

ks

Hope2009
Hope2009

November 21st, 2010, 5:54 pm #2

I started to bleed red the night before our 7 wk u/s so when they told me that I had a SCH the next day I wasn't surprised....it is so scary. I too went on as much bed rest as I could and at my most recent u/s at almost 10 weeks they said it had resolved itself.

I continued to spot for 2 weeks after that first u/s though and lots of cramping as well. You're living the fear I carried as well b/c the SHC was also close to our twin B. Be gentle on yourself as you grieve and take it easy. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

Hugs from Hope

movingforwardhappily!
movingforwardhappily!

November 21st, 2010, 6:35 pm #3

I'm sorry I couldn't respond to you all sooner. I have been on pretty strict bed rest and today is the first day my laptop has come out. Thank you all so much for your kind words and thoughts regarding baby b.

It appears baby b's heart stopped at 6wks5dys, so very close to our hospital stay. The SCH is a lot bigger than it was last Saturday. It was (is) right between A&B and is almost the same size as baby a's sac. Baby A is measuring on track, I guess...Too be honest with you I got very limited information. After I found out about baby b I wanted out of there.

I'm still spotting because of the SCH, and I have a lot of cramps. I'm trying to stay positive for baby a, but right now it's pretty hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I really wanted to post and let you all know I'm hanging in here as best as I can. I may not be posting much right now, but you are all in my thoughts. All of you cycling right now or soon, I'm thinking of you. And Kekona I'm sending you cyber hugs and I'll be praying the procedure goes smoothly.

Much Love!

ks
and letting us know how you are doing. Keep up that bed rest! So sorry you going through such a scary time and praying it turns out for the best.
MFH

November 21st, 2010, 7:29 pm #4

Much Love!

ks
Thank you for posting an update. I know it's hard to be positive but just remember all the women on these boards who have had SCH and have had a good outcome. Hold onto that thought!

CatMama75
CatMama75

November 21st, 2010, 7:40 pm #5

Much Love!

ks
KS,

I'm so sorry you are in this position. I know very little about SCH, but I am going to remain positive for you and hope that Baby A continues to thrive. You are still in this game, so (as hard as it must be)keep the faith for Baby A. I pray your doctors are watching everything with the closest of lenses.

I'll keep checking your blog in the event that you don't post here.

Chin up, Sister. Keep the faith.

Love,
Cat

November 21st, 2010, 9:54 pm #6

Much Love!

ks
Thanks for giving us an update. I am so sorry that you have are faced with this complication and having to grieve the loss of baby b. Glad that you are on bedrest and hope that baby a continues to thrive in your womb. I will continue to pray that all goes well.

Sending huge cyber bear hugs.

Kekona
Kekona

November 21st, 2010, 10:25 pm #7

Much Love!

ks
I know how hard the bedrest is. BTDT I'll be thinking of you and A and hoping that this is soon behind you so you can enjoy a H&H pg.

November 21st, 2010, 11:09 pm #8

Much Love!

ks
So sorry ks, you must be devestated. Please take good care of yourself and keep thinking positive thoughts (I know, not easy). We'll be sending you good vibes for your little bean.

sas
sas

November 21st, 2010, 11:21 pm #9

Much Love!

ks
I'm so very sorry you're going through this. So unfair. I hope things stabilize soon and you are able to stop worrying about Baby A. For now please try to get some rest -- you're doing all you can. Take care of yourself.

hugs,

sas

November 22nd, 2010, 12:23 am #10

Much Love!

ks
I am so sorry to hear about this honey. You are in my thoughts and prayers.