Symptoms

Symptoms

Maggie
Maggie

April 27th, 2012, 6:50 pm #1

Yesterday I had an 8 week ultrasound and everything looked great with a heart still beating. Today I'm not feeling nauseous anymore. You would think since I just saw everything yesterday and it looked good that I wouldn't be nervous. If things were good yesterday, should i worry today about the lack of symptoms? I had food at a Mexican restaurant earlier this week but they told me the cheese was pasteurized. I left my Crinone in my car and it got pretty warm. I'm just worried that I may have done one wrong thing and it's just all over with.

April 27th, 2012, 8:13 pm #2

1) You probably are, and
2) If you're not, it's almost certainly nothing you did.

I was a total basket case between U/S's.

{{Hugs!}}

Maggie (in VA)

Last edited by maggie1961 on April 27th, 2012, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 27th, 2012, 8:27 pm #3

Yesterday I had an 8 week ultrasound and everything looked great with a heart still beating. Today I'm not feeling nauseous anymore. You would think since I just saw everything yesterday and it looked good that I wouldn't be nervous. If things were good yesterday, should i worry today about the lack of symptoms? I had food at a Mexican restaurant earlier this week but they told me the cheese was pasteurized. I left my Crinone in my car and it got pretty warm. I'm just worried that I may have done one wrong thing and it's just all over with.
Oh these darn waxing and waning symptoms!! They really wreck havoc on our minds. I'm the worst - the first thing I notice in the morning is whether my boobs are ultra-sore or medium-sore or not-really-at-all sore (like this morning). If it's anything but ultra-sore, I'm freaking out. But then logic kicks in and tells me that THIS IS NORMAL. Just ride it out. You'll probably experience the nausea again tomorrow.

And funny you should mention that about the Crinone.. Mine was on the FedEx truck for 3 days (long story) and I'm VERY worried that it's now damaged and will mess up everything. I'm sure, just like yours, it will be fine.

Congratulations on your pregnancy and good luck with everything!
Last edited by leigh74 on April 27th, 2012, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

April 27th, 2012, 9:24 pm #4

I'm seven weeks tmorrow. Some mornings I'm gagging on breakfast some mornings and other days minimal queasiness. Some days my boobs are super sensitive and other days feel normal. I'm always tired but some days the exhaustion is so bad it is hard to hold my head up other days just feel a little tired. It is so variable. I feel your angst and need for frequent objective reassurance.

April 28th, 2012, 1:33 am #5

I noticed particularly a decrease in breast tenderness around 8 wks...then it came back later. I never had bad nausea, but heartburn that came and went. I think your body is getting used to the changing hormone levels. I know it's hard not to worry. I remember wishing I had a window in my belly to check on the little bean! Once you start to feel movement, it seems a lot more real (but then you start to obsess about that, or at least I did).

thesameboat
thesameboat

April 28th, 2012, 5:28 am #6

With my previous pregnancy, I did exactly what you're doing, worried myself sick, sure that something had gone wrong, waited for the next u/s, went home euphoric, and started the downslide a few days later. Repeat. Repeat...

This time around, my DH is the one doing that. Go figure.

Symptoms come and go. Even missing one full dose of Crinone won't do it. Leaving it in the car won't have done it.

I hope you'll soon be able to relax a bit soon so that you can enjoy your pregnancy to the fullest, but, if you can't, and are a nervous wreck, that won't hurt anything either.

Best wishes.