Sort of happy right now

Sort of happy right now

April 10th, 2012, 2:09 pm #1

My DHs DNA frag test results just came it - Good to fair quality at 17%. This is a pretty good result (considering he is 60 years old!).

Too bad this means we don't have an easy answer as to why our DE cycle failed.

sugar
sugar

April 10th, 2012, 4:02 pm #2

Good numbers! I am really sorry your last cycle did not work. I hope as you move forward all your hopes and dreams come true.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

April 10th, 2012, 5:14 pm #3

My DHs DNA frag test results just came it - Good to fair quality at 17%. This is a pretty good result (considering he is 60 years old!).

Eliminating issues and taking possible causes off the table is important. I know it is frustrating to not have "the answer." Was this the last thing to be done before you resume cycling or is other testing still outstanding. I hope the next cycle is the one for you!!

smrc
smrc

April 10th, 2012, 6:26 pm #4

and I'm glad you are able to take this issue off of the table, so to speak. My DH's high frag was a hurdle for us all along and I'm glad you don't have to address this. SMRC

April 10th, 2012, 8:18 pm #5

Eliminating issues and taking possible causes off the table is important. I know it is frustrating to not have "the answer." Was this the last thing to be done before you resume cycling or is other testing still outstanding. I hope the next cycle is the one for you!!
His karyotype came back normal. His SA has not changed - also ok. The RE does not feel I have any issues - yet. He said if this cycle doesn't work he would reopen that question.

(So excited for you though!!!!)

April 10th, 2012, 9:15 pm #6

We have to find the good where we can find it. This really is good news, however more confusing it makes things. Just hold onto the fact that there is a baby waiting for you. Sending you big hugs!!

CrazyLady
CrazyLady

April 10th, 2012, 9:21 pm #7

Looking at it as one step closer!

Peace!

CL

April 10th, 2012, 10:28 pm #8

you've ruled out potential problems, good for you for being proactive about that. All the more reason to be optimistic about the upcoming cycle! My fingers are crossed for you.

Julie
Julie

April 11th, 2012, 3:22 am #9

Numbers are good! One less thing to worry about! Glad you are primary this go round.