SG frozen eggs anyone?

SG frozen eggs anyone?

July 13th, 2012, 1:30 am #1

looked on thier website after reading the previous post and saw they have a frozen egg bank like RMA in Atlanta. Has anyone done this? it doesn't mention the priceing like CNY does so I just wondered if anyone knew. Thier success rates are so much better than CNY frozen cycles.

ks
ks

July 13th, 2012, 9:37 am #2

Right now Mary! But after talking with Dr Stillman at SG I think it might be almost the same price or close to a fresh!? I'll let you know though the hubby is calling the finance director today for more info!
All my best!
ks

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

July 13th, 2012, 10:45 am #3

If you go to the IVF fertility forum, donor issues section there is a thread for SG and another one for SG graduates. There is o e woman on the graduate board that just had a baby girl from egg bank last month and another that is about 25 weeks pregnant. I did a fresh DE cycle with them. I don't know price for single frozen egg cycle but I do know the price from the money back guarantee program for frozen eggs is actually more than the fresh cycle (we paid 29,000 and I think it was 33,000 for the six egg bank cycle with money back guarantee).

July 13th, 2012, 2:31 pm #4

Thanks KS and Mrs M could you post a link or email me with one for that board you mentioned? parothead124@aol.com

Kerry
Kerry

July 13th, 2012, 2:55 pm #5

Right now Mary! But after talking with Dr Stillman at SG I think it might be almost the same price or close to a fresh!? I'll let you know though the hubby is calling the finance director today for more info!
All my best!
ks
I was just at SG last week and she said the frozen egg bank prices were the same as sharing a recipient with one other person (and if you do the 6 cycle guarantee you can do some cycles of either). I'm pretty sure the pricing is on their website somewhere. It's tempting to not have to wait to sync your cycles but the success rates were a bit lower.

July 13th, 2012, 2:59 pm #6

looked on thier website after reading the previous post and saw they have a frozen egg bank like RMA in Atlanta. Has anyone done this? it doesn't mention the priceing like CNY does so I just wondered if anyone knew. Thier success rates are so much better than CNY frozen cycles.
Before getting deeper, I would check out SG's age limits. Something is sticking in my head that they don't treat women over 50 (think that's inclusive), but I'm not finding it on their Web site. Maybe getting confused with another clinic? Take care, Maggie (in VA)

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

July 13th, 2012, 10:19 pm #7

Thanks KS and Mrs M could you post a link or email me with one for that board you mentioned? parothead124@aol.com
You have mail. NT