seymo

seymo

smrc
smrc

July 23rd, 2012, 7:18 pm #1

just thinking of you, and hope your spirits are OK.

SMRC

July 23rd, 2012, 8:15 pm #2

Me, too, Seymo! nt

Violet
Violet

July 23rd, 2012, 9:52 pm #3

SMRC
What's going on?

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

July 24th, 2012, 1:21 am #4

SMRC
Hope you are doing okay.

July 24th, 2012, 9:32 am #5

SMRC
please us posted and thinking of you

July 26th, 2012, 7:25 pm #6

SMRC
I am doing ok thank you so much for asking! I always lurk over here to see how everyone is doing but I haven't had the enthusiasm I used to for all things DE.

I really really needed a break. Both my mind and body are completely worn out. I had a physical after the last failed cycle and they found a gazillion things wrong with my general health (now if only some one could find out what's wrong with my fertility health!)

I did wind up going on low dose antidepressants while I get my head together and that has been a good thing. I feel more like myself. I had to do a bunch of crazy testing because I have had elevated WBCs for some time and they were all worried about some kind of leukemia. But I just got the all clear.

The thing that kills me though is that I now have really high blood pressure. I have always had very low blood pressure - at least up until I started doing IVF cycles! I have an appointment with a cardiologist because my regular PCP thinks its weird to go from low BP to high so quickly.

I asked this over on the other board but got no response. Does anyone know if this means I am out of DE? I am almost scared to ask my RE at this point.

I am trying to exercise everyday and watch my salt and lose a few pounds in the mean time.

I hope you all are doing great!

smrc
smrc

July 27th, 2012, 2:56 am #7

and thanks for sharing your latest news. It sounds like you really needed a break and I'm glad you're regrouping/resting and getting things checked out. For BP, the only time I had elevated BP was after a stressful drive on the NJ Turnpike for an appt with Dr. C.heck. It was so high! but never went back up. As for BP and DE, I do not recall BP levels being a prerequisite to proceeding or even getting my levels checked for that matter prior to starting my DE cycles. You may want to see if you can poke around at your clinic and ask indirectly without drawing too much attention to the issue. But the key is to get in to see that cardiologist and get things checked out. I wonder if it is just stress/overall exhaustion. Keep us posted! and keep resting. SMRC

Seymo
Seymo

July 28th, 2012, 2:25 pm #8

Thanks great suggestion