Seymo

Seymo

December 30th, 2011, 2:35 am #1

How are you doing in the 2WW? Will you POAS? I'm thinking positive thoughts for you and hoping yours will be the next in the string of BFP's on this board.

Seymo
Seymo

December 30th, 2011, 1:11 pm #2

sucks.

I am trying to hold out until Saturday. That's 12 days from retrieval. I feel nothing and know I am not going to get a positive. Any symptoms I have are from the progesterone/estrogen. I am making myself crazy and my DH really has no clue. We are going fishing today so that should keep my mind off of it for a while....

Hopeful in delaware
Hopeful in delaware

December 30th, 2011, 4:16 pm #3

My fingers are crossed for you.

What has helped me in the past when I couldn't muster a hopeful attitude was just recognizing that it is medically possible. That's enough. You don't have to believe it's going to happen, just remember it could. I understand with how frustrating this cycle has been for you that this tww is so hard.

I have gone on a couple of retreats with the Fertile Soul. Randine lewis told us that, in her observation, and she admits that it's anecdotal, the best outcomes came when women had an attitude of "this probably isn't going to work, but I'm open to being surprised." I had always assumed that success was dependent on me having a positive attitude, so I felt scared and hopeless when I couldn't muster one. Randine freed me up to just feel whatever I was feeling and that it wasn't going to jinx me.

Happy fishing, hope you catch something good!

December 30th, 2011, 5:48 pm #4

sucks.

I am trying to hold out until Saturday. That's 12 days from retrieval. I feel nothing and know I am not going to get a positive. Any symptoms I have are from the progesterone/estrogen. I am making myself crazy and my DH really has no clue. We are going fishing today so that should keep my mind off of it for a while....
Good luck Seymo! Sticky thoughts to you!!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

December 31st, 2011, 12:49 am #5

sucks.

...but I hope it ends with a happy BFP. I hope if you decide to POAS tomorrow you get a New Year's surprise. I have my fingers crossed for you.

December 31st, 2011, 1:42 am #6

sucks.

All the cycles that I knew had worked never did.

Good luck.