Second beta in -224?

Second beta in -224?

SMRC
SMRC

December 31st, 2011, 3:04 pm #1

we got our second results in yesterday (14dp3dt) - 224, up from 81 on 11dp3dt. So my numbers do seem to be doubling, but I am worried they are a bit lowish (even for a singleton and concerns about multiples don't seem justified at all here?).

My next test is not until next Wed because of travel which seems a long time aways!

All in all, it seems like we shouldn't be too worried so long as all continues on the "doubling track" ok?!

Happy New Year to all.

SMRC

KerriA
KerriA

December 31st, 2011, 3:25 pm #2

That's a healthy doubling, and that is really what matters here. Don't get too concerned about the numbers - just look at betabase - there are a wide variety of numbers there.

Congratulations!
Kerri

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

December 31st, 2011, 4:11 pm #3

we got our second results in yesterday (14dp3dt) - 224, up from 81 on 11dp3dt. So my numbers do seem to be doubling, but I am worried they are a bit lowish (even for a singleton and concerns about multiples don't seem justified at all here?).

My next test is not until next Wed because of travel which seems a long time aways!

All in all, it seems like we shouldn't be too worried so long as all continues on the "doubling track" ok?!

Happy New Year to all.

SMRC
SMRC...so very happy to see that you are preggers!! Congrats!!! As far as the betas...it's the doubling that matters and your numbers are right on track for 17DPO. Take a look at www.betabase.info. Take a look at the average betas for a singleton for 17DPO..click on the link and you will see hundreds of successful pregnancies in your beta range for that date. Good luck and try not to stress...I know it is easier said than done.

December 31st, 2011, 4:55 pm #4

Happy New Year to all.

SMRC
My numbers the same days were 51 and 186 and it was twins. Talk about a jaw dropping moment at that first ultrasound. I KNEW there was only one baby in there, if I was lucky to even have one. Nope. Two. Best to you as you await your ultrasound!

Last edited by Blessed_Thistle on December 31st, 2011, 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 31st, 2011, 8:11 pm #5

Happy New Year to all.

SMRC
Nice healthy increase!! Also agree with BlessedThistle that you never know about how many are in there. I've seen super high betas that I just knew were twins be a singleton and singleton betas be two! Happy New Year! Look forward to your next update!

xoxo, Tracy

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

December 31st, 2011, 9:14 pm #6

Happy New Year to all.

SMRC
Congrats! nt

January 1st, 2012, 1:21 am #7

Happy New Year to all.

SMRC
my first beta was 16dpo (as opposed to your 14dpo) and it was only 61 ! it kept doubling from there. little mister 61 is sound asleep in the next room

smrc
smrc

January 1st, 2012, 12:29 pm #8

Happy New Year to all.

SMRC
for making me feel a bit less concerned! Your posts were helpful and I didn't know about betabase.info.

Will post another update next week!

SMRC

Antonialisa
Antonialisa

January 1st, 2012, 5:00 pm #9

Happy New Year to all.

SMRC
Just saw this. Wonderful news. I'm so happy for you. THanks for all your help and advice.