Polar Bear - How are you/wife doing?

Polar Bear - How are you/wife doing?

May 8th, 2012, 12:40 am #1

Hope you have good news.

May 8th, 2012, 2:59 am #2

Thanks for checking in on us. The HCG level went down to 19 on the 2nd blood test. We weren't given any false hope.We are devastated since this was our first time to really get our hopes up with an initial positive result.I don't know that we'll try again but if we do I am so vey glad that my husband found you. I've been reading old posts and have to say this seems like an incredible group.I see We're not the only one's in this situation today. Crazy Lady I am sorry to hear about your 2nd blood test going the wrong way, too.

May 8th, 2012, 4:43 am #3

I saw you DH's post yesterday and was hoping for good news today. I'm very sorry.

May 8th, 2012, 6:15 am #4

Thanks for checking in on us. The HCG level went down to 19 on the 2nd blood test. We weren't given any false hope.We are devastated since this was our first time to really get our hopes up with an initial positive result.I don't know that we'll try again but if we do I am so vey glad that my husband found you. I've been reading old posts and have to say this seems like an incredible group.I see We're not the only one's in this situation today. Crazy Lady I am sorry to hear about your 2nd blood test going the wrong way, too.
So very sorry. I hope that you are both handling this together. You are right, this is an amazing board. I haven't been here long (6 weeks ish) and I already feel so connected to these women. I haven't even gone through a cycle yet and the support I have had is amazing.

Please know that we are all here for you both. Thinking of you and Crazy Lady today.

May 8th, 2012, 12:14 pm #5

Hope you have good news.
Oh Mr and Mrs PolarBear, I'm really sorry to hear that. It certainly is a sad day on the boards today. Hang in there guys...

May 8th, 2012, 12:57 pm #6

but welcome to the board... ((hugs))

May 8th, 2012, 1:18 pm #7

So sorry n/t

May 8th, 2012, 1:39 pm #8

Hope you have good news.
I hope you'll spend some time with us as there are many ladies here with long and thorny IF histories who have a lot of experience to share. There is also the "green board," Still Trying . . . , whose link is above. {{Hugs}} Maggie (in VA)

May 8th, 2012, 2:20 pm #9

I was hoping you'd get better news.

May 8th, 2012, 5:01 pm #10

What is your embie situation now? Were there any left from those you received? Have you been put through your paces with immune testing etc? I hope you can get some answers for your repeat BFNs and now this loss.