Pls. Wish me Good Luck...Started estrace/cycle today even though my baseline.....

Pls. Wish me Good Luck...Started estrace/cycle today even though my baseline.....

Starting over
Starting over

June 28th, 2011, 3:47 pm #1

E2 number was over 100...RE said the cyst/follice on ovary was small less then 10mm and estrace should "Hopefully" stop me from ovulating. btw had baseline done on CD5 instead of CD3 because lining was always so thick... CD5 did show lining under 5mm so RE said this was a good thing and RE didn't want me to start estrace till lining completely shed..."keeping my fingers crossed that this late start works"!!! Donor coord. says RE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING!

I have been cancelled a couple of times already due to thick lining/HH not TL "praying this cycle works out" I am really getting upset with starting over again & again.

Any & all Good Luck wishes would be sooooo appreciated!!

(((hugs)))

Anon7
Anon7

June 28th, 2011, 5:19 pm #2

I hear you on the frustration of starting over and being on hold - constantly it seems. This whole process is all-consuming. As can be evidenced by my many posts during this 2ww when I should be doing other things now that official bedrest is done!

Seriously, I'm wishing you the best of luck and truly hope this is it for you. Hang in there, you are really close!!

June 28th, 2011, 6:02 pm #3

E2 number was over 100...RE said the cyst/follice on ovary was small less then 10mm and estrace should "Hopefully" stop me from ovulating. btw had baseline done on CD5 instead of CD3 because lining was always so thick... CD5 did show lining under 5mm so RE said this was a good thing and RE didn't want me to start estrace till lining completely shed..."keeping my fingers crossed that this late start works"!!! Donor coord. says RE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING!

I have been cancelled a couple of times already due to thick lining/HH not TL "praying this cycle works out" I am really getting upset with starting over again & again.

(((hugs)))
A cyst or follie under 10 is pretty small, there is a good chance it will just drop out as the cycle goes along. Here's to a nice plush TL lining and a smooth transfer!!

xoxo, Tracy

Starting over
Starting over

June 28th, 2011, 10:06 pm #4

(((hugs)))
(((hugs)))

bethphx
bethphx

June 29th, 2011, 12:43 am #5

(((hugs)))
Think positively- We are all rooting for you!

Kim
Kim

June 29th, 2011, 2:02 am #6

(((hugs)))
Tons of luck to you!!!!! :). Nt

June 29th, 2011, 2:27 pm #7

(((hugs)))
I'm sorry your journey has been so rough, and I hope this cycle works out even though things aren't as auspicious as you'd like. Hang in there, and hopefully you'll have a BFP before too long. Take care, Maggie (in VA)

June 29th, 2011, 4:26 pm #8

(((hugs)))
This whole thing is a heavy burden. And you really need a break so I'm wishing you a perfect lining this time AND the very best outcome for this cycle.

Good Luck, best wishes and hugs to you!