Please help keep the boards ad free

Please help keep the boards ad free

January 2nd, 2012, 1:12 am #1

Hi ladies,

It's that time of year again. It costs $99.95 twice a year to keep the DE boards ad free, and payments are due on Jan 1st and July 1st. This is the price for the yellow, pink, green and blue boards all together due to the high volume. I know that times are tough, but if folks can donate a few dollars, it will add up quickly and cover the costs. I've paid for the last few payments and just cannot afford to do it this time.

If you can help out, there is a donate button at the top of the main page that will take you to paypal. The money will be billed as a payment to my email address of shellks at yahoo, and will not include any mention of DE, IVF, etc. Also, I configured the button to skip passing on the shipping address information, so I will not have any personal contact information. All forms of payment are accepted.

The moderators appreciate your help in keeping the boards ad free.

Happy New Year to you and all whom you hold dear! Wishing success to each and every one of you this year!

Shay

January 2nd, 2012, 2:15 am #2

nt

January 2nd, 2012, 3:16 am #3

Hi ladies,

It's that time of year again. It costs $99.95 twice a year to keep the DE boards ad free, and payments are due on Jan 1st and July 1st. This is the price for the yellow, pink, green and blue boards all together due to the high volume. I know that times are tough, but if folks can donate a few dollars, it will add up quickly and cover the costs. I've paid for the last few payments and just cannot afford to do it this time.

If you can help out, there is a donate button at the top of the main page that will take you to paypal. The money will be billed as a payment to my email address of shellks at yahoo, and will not include any mention of DE, IVF, etc. Also, I configured the button to skip passing on the shipping address information, so I will not have any personal contact information. All forms of payment are accepted.

Happy New Year to you and all whom you hold dear! Wishing success to each and every one of you this year!

Shay
Done n/t

January 2nd, 2012, 5:17 pm #4

Hi ladies,

Shay
Thanks Kacee and Co, your help is greatly appreciated!
Shay

January 2nd, 2012, 5:19 pm #5

nt
on the pink board. You have many friends who ask about you often. I'm always thinking about you. Hugs, shay

January 3rd, 2012, 6:00 pm #6

Hi ladies,

Shay
I'm on it! And thanks for maintaining this site! n/t

Beansprout703
Beansprout703

January 3rd, 2012, 9:45 pm #7

Hi ladies,

Shay
p.s. Thanks for creating this forum for us. I don't know what I would have done without it.

Beansprout703
Beansprout703

January 3rd, 2012, 9:49 pm #8

Hi ladies,

Shay
... I'm having trouble finding it. Thanx!