One good embie on board....sticky vibes and prayersneeded!

One good embie on board....sticky vibes and prayersneeded!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

April 14th, 2011, 7:47 pm #1

They were suppose to thaw both of our embryos but there was some miscommunication and they only thawed one. The good news is it survived the thaw completely with all eight cells intact...they said that is a sign of a good strong embryo. I was dissappointed b/c I was hoping to maximize my chances of success with the FET by transferring both if they survived. BETA is 4/26. I'm hoping to keep myself busy getting ready for Easter so the time will pass quickly.

SamanthaL
SamanthaL

April 14th, 2011, 7:54 pm #2

I hope time flies for you!

Kacee
Kacee

April 14th, 2011, 8:10 pm #3

They were suppose to thaw both of our embryos but there was some miscommunication and they only thawed one. The good news is it survived the thaw completely with all eight cells intact...they said that is a sign of a good strong embryo. I was dissappointed b/c I was hoping to maximize my chances of success with the FET by transferring both if they survived. BETA is 4/26. I'm hoping to keep myself busy getting ready for Easter so the time will pass quickly.
three day embies, I waited in the transfer room while they thawed the rest.

keifel
keifel

April 14th, 2011, 9:52 pm #4

Stick embie, stick! Welcome to the 2WW!

April 14th, 2011, 10:13 pm #5

Hope your 2ww is quick and brings good news

ALM
ALM

April 15th, 2011, 1:39 am #6

Good Luck!!

April 15th, 2011, 2:41 am #7

Seriously, this could work. An 8 celled embie can become a baby.

I'm pulling for you!!!

Brenda
Brenda

April 15th, 2011, 12:03 pm #8

good luck

Leigh888
Leigh888

April 15th, 2011, 12:27 pm #9

Good luck Mrs. M!

April 15th, 2011, 3:10 pm #10

And your embie. I hope it's digging in and making itself a happy home to grow into the baby the doctors will lay in your arms next winter! Take care, Maggie (in VA)