Omg it more than doubled!

Omg it more than doubled!

Bethphx
Bethphx

August 5th, 2011, 6:43 pm #1

So it's 985 up from 422 Wednesday! What the...? So he said of course stay on the meds and we will do quant and ultrasound wed. Thank you all for telling me to stay on meds. Not sure how this will play out but obviously there us still a chance and that bright red bleeding wednesday was possibly implantation?

August 5th, 2011, 6:45 pm #2

tell you not to get your hopes up, the sac is behind for gestational days. And you know what??? None of that matters, because they are not in charge when it comes to miracles.

August 5th, 2011, 6:50 pm #3

So it's 985 up from 422 Wednesday! What the...? So he said of course stay on the meds and we will do quant and ultrasound wed. Thank you all for telling me to stay on meds. Not sure how this will play out but obviously there us still a chance and that bright red bleeding wednesday was possibly implantation?
You are in my thoughts and prayers - try to stay calm and relax this weekend. I know - much easier said than done.

cotton
cotton

August 5th, 2011, 6:51 pm #4

I love it. I hope yours becomes one of the great miracle stories on the board

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 5th, 2011, 6:51 pm #5

Great news and good luck!

August 5th, 2011, 7:11 pm #6

Glad to hear your good news and hope that things look really positive at your u/s. Keep the faith, Beth. A lot of women here have had crazy beta stories and gone on to have healthy babies. Hope the same happens for you!

cubb
cubb

August 5th, 2011, 7:24 pm #7

I was hoping for you. Have been following your progress and shot up prayers and blessings. Keep up the good work

August 5th, 2011, 7:25 pm #8

I know it's too early to do more but be cautiously optimistic, but optimistic for you I am! Good luck! Maggie (in VA)

August 5th, 2011, 7:48 pm #9

These boards never cease to amaze me.
I was so glad to see people urging you to stay on the meds.
I clearly remember Adrianne's story from a little while back and you my friend could be the next great story of- keep with it.
I will be awaiting your next post!!! Best to you and that little fighter!

August 5th, 2011, 8:17 pm #10

That's wonderful news! I am so pulling for you! Hope you keep getting good news from here on out!