OMG BFP i am overwhelmed

OMG BFP i am overwhelmed

August 24th, 2012, 10:48 am #1

After four failed cycles i can finally breath with a sigh . not that the battle is over but i have struggled for as long as i can remember to get this particular pregnancy and yesteryear 12th pd5t i had 1032 HCG . i don't so much as interpret this but i am pg for now that is what has given sleepless peace-less nights. i will keep you posted on US.
I feel so much peaceful and i would wish to thank all the yellow ladies for keeping my hope alive. those that posted BFP made me continue believing it can happen to me too and those who posted BFN gave me the strength to stand again , patch up the broken pieces and start all over again so all of you were important to me in this journey up to now while the road ahead could be rocky slippery and bumpy i want to cross each bridge when i reach it.
Mama ISSa (Africa)
Last edited by mamaissa on August 24th, 2012, 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

thesameboat
thesameboat

August 24th, 2012, 1:52 pm #2

Good stong numbers! Congratulations to you! Wishing you a happy and healthy and uneventful 34 or so more weeks!!

August 24th, 2012, 3:21 pm #3

After four failed cycles i can finally breath with a sigh . not that the battle is over but i have struggled for as long as i can remember to get this particular pregnancy and yesteryear 12th pd5t i had 1032 HCG . i don't so much as interpret this but i am pg for now that is what has given sleepless peace-less nights. i will keep you posted on US.
I feel so much peaceful and i would wish to thank all the yellow ladies for keeping my hope alive. those that posted BFP made me continue believing it can happen to me too and those who posted BFN gave me the strength to stand again , patch up the broken pieces and start all over again so all of you were important to me in this journey up to now while the road ahead could be rocky slippery and bumpy i want to cross each bridge when i reach it.
Mama ISSa (Africa)
A good strong beta, perhaps the twins you were hoping for. I wish you only good luck and peace as your pregnancy progresses! Take care, Maggie (in VA)

Zoya2
Zoya2

August 24th, 2012, 4:26 pm #4

Mama ISSa (Africa)
That is such great news! Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy. I hope you get the twins you longed for.

Dee
Dee

August 24th, 2012, 4:41 pm #5

Mama ISSa (Africa)
that is wonderful news.

Antonialisa
Antonialisa

August 24th, 2012, 6:07 pm #6

Mama ISSa (Africa)
Wonderful news! Good luck to you.

Hope2009
Hope2009

August 24th, 2012, 6:39 pm #7

Mama ISSa (Africa)
You are over the wall and those numbers seem really high to be a singleton so chances are...your vision has manifested at long last. Enjoy!

Blessings from Hope

Violet
Violet

August 24th, 2012, 8:07 pm #8

Mama ISSa (Africa)
This is great news! I am happy for you!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

August 24th, 2012, 9:14 pm #9

Mama ISSa (Africa)
Big congrats!!

Bethlyn
Bethlyn

August 25th, 2012, 4:25 am #10

Mama ISSa (Africa)
Way to go, hope that beta keeps on doubling!!