OMG 2nd Beta is in (pg mentioned)

OMG 2nd Beta is in (pg mentioned)

May 23rd, 2012, 12:15 am #1

1st beta was 673 11dp5dt and now 2nd beta done 4 days later is 5011. I can't wait to take the ultra sound to find out how many are in there because we transferred 2. We are holding off telling anyone until the 1st trimester is finished but DH couldn't resist and told his mother today. She was overwhelmed with joy. After all the sadness we've been through together (dealing with infertility), what a great moment for us to hear her excitement. I will keep you updated on my ultrasound. I am spreading happy baby dust to all my cycling buddies out there!

smrc
smrc

May 23rd, 2012, 12:23 am #2

congratulations to you!! Keep us updated!

May 23rd, 2012, 12:33 am #3

1st beta was 673 11dp5dt and now 2nd beta done 4 days later is 5011. I can't wait to take the ultra sound to find out how many are in there because we transferred 2. We are holding off telling anyone until the 1st trimester is finished but DH couldn't resist and told his mother today. She was overwhelmed with joy. After all the sadness we've been through together (dealing with infertility), what a great moment for us to hear her excitement. I will keep you updated on my ultrasound. I am spreading happy baby dust to all my cycling buddies out there!
I'm willing to bet you have two!! Congrats on the super strong betas... can't wait to hear about the ultrasound!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

May 23rd, 2012, 1:07 am #4

Congratulations! I look fwd to your u/s update.

demomone
demomone

May 23rd, 2012, 2:30 am #5

good news and lots of joy to spread.

Dee S.
Dee S.

May 23rd, 2012, 3:30 am #6

Those numbers are similiar to mine, my first one was a little over 700. Twins are a blessing!

May 23rd, 2012, 6:27 am #7

Congrats SWP! That is one amazing beta! Can't wait to hear how the US goes!

May 23rd, 2012, 1:29 pm #8

A lot of times ladies w/strong betas say they think they have twins, and I'll check it against mine, and say, maybe, but mine was a lot higher. And sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. Not you. Yours is a little lower at 15dp5dt, but not by a lot. I'm guessing twins! I'm so happy for you and your family. Wishing you all the best! Maggie (in VA)

May 23rd, 2012, 2:52 pm #9

Looks pretty high to me, but I had teeny-tiny numbers. Congratulations!

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

May 23rd, 2012, 4:25 pm #10

Definitely sounds like two are aboard!! Have a H & H 9 months!!