Not good news

Not good news

Lisa
Lisa

July 11th, 2012, 12:21 pm #1

Well, went for my second blood test and numbers dropped by over 50%. I have two frozen eggs left.
We will try again, but I am so sad and lost. I thought everything was going to be good since my first beta was 190. It was my first ever pregnancy, not sure if that matters.

July 11th, 2012, 12:24 pm #2

I'm so sorry about your sad news, Lisa. Heartbreaking. Take good care of yourself. After a while you'll be able to focus on those 2 frozens you still have, but for now just do whatever you need to do to move through the grief. (((Lisa)))

July 11th, 2012, 1:25 pm #3

Well, went for my second blood test and numbers dropped by over 50%. I have two frozen eggs left.
We will try again, but I am so sad and lost. I thought everything was going to be good since my first beta was 190. It was my first ever pregnancy, not sure if that matters.
BFNs suck, but chemicals are way more emotionally devastating. I am wishing you luck with your remaining eggs (embryos?) and wish you healing and peace in the coming days. Maggie (in VA)

Lisa
Lisa

July 11th, 2012, 1:53 pm #4

Hi,
Thanks. What is BFN? I'm such an idiot with this stuff.
I feel lost and empty. Yes, they are embryos. I got 15 eggs from my donor and only 2 good embryos worth freezing. it makes me panic. If these two don't work....

Lisa
Lisa

July 11th, 2012, 1:54 pm #5

BFNs suck, but chemicals are way more emotionally devastating. I am wishing you luck with your remaining eggs (embryos?) and wish you healing and peace in the coming days. Maggie (in VA)
Hi,
I feel lost and empty. Yes, they are embryos. I got 15 eggs from my donor and only 2 good embryos worth freezing. it makes me panic. If these two don't work....

July 11th, 2012, 2:20 pm #6

It just sucks and there is no way around it. Take really good care of yourself.

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

July 11th, 2012, 2:43 pm #7

Hi,
BFN= "big F'in negative".

I am so sorry you are dealing with this. Take good care of yourself.

thesameboat
thesameboat

July 11th, 2012, 3:00 pm #8

I know how hard this is and I am terribly sorry it's happening to you now.

smrc
smrc

July 11th, 2012, 3:04 pm #9

and was in the exact same boat back in Jan. It is so hard to have the numbers drop - I found it harder than a BFN. We too had 2 frozen - and one of these worked on our subsequent FET - so keep the faith that your 2 frozen might be the best of the lot and will stick. Hang in there. SMRC

Antonialisa
Antonialisa

July 11th, 2012, 3:43 pm #10

It's so disappointing. My heart is with you right now.