No go on the natural FET

No go on the natural FET

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 12th, 2011, 11:18 pm #1

Had the lining check yesterday it was 5.5-6 but no triple stripe like there was on Friday- I decided not to go ahead with the FET and RE agreed - there was a great triple stripe the week prior. At least I know it was almost 6 on my own so when I start the 6 wks of estrogen next time I should get a little more than that. A little disappointed but I am looking ahead to the next step. Just waiting for AF and then will start estrogen- vaginal because that got me the best lining- and no Lupron because that was the worst lining I had. Will keep you all posted!

bethphx
bethphx

May 12th, 2011, 11:19 pm #2

Sorry that was me!

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 13th, 2011, 2:19 am #3

Had the lining check yesterday it was 5.5-6 but no triple stripe like there was on Friday- I decided not to go ahead with the FET and RE agreed - there was a great triple stripe the week prior. At least I know it was almost 6 on my own so when I start the 6 wks of estrogen next time I should get a little more than that. A little disappointed but I am looking ahead to the next step. Just waiting for AF and then will start estrogen- vaginal because that got me the best lining- and no Lupron because that was the worst lining I had. Will keep you all posted!
Hard to wait another month for your FET, but I think you made a good decision here.