new2011

new2011

April 1st, 2011, 3:17 pm #1

Hope those pee sticks are darker this morning. I k ow you've tested already and are waiting for the sun to come up to compare in the daylight. can you tell I've been there, done that? Good luck.

New2011
New2011

April 1st, 2011, 4:07 pm #2

Yes and Yes It is too funny how true that is. It only can come from someone that has done it before I tested yesterday and the line was very very faint and couldnt wait till this morning and yes the line is a little darker this time.  I am amazed on how nutty this 2ww turning me.
It is very sweet of you and thank you so much for checking on me.

keifel
keifel

April 1st, 2011, 8:12 pm #3

...no false positives! Maybe double congrats?

New2011
New2011

April 1st, 2011, 9:11 pm #4

But I am waiting for the official beta on Monday to celebrate. I did an eset so we will see how it all turns out.
How about you, How are you feeling? Any morning sickness yet?

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

April 1st, 2011, 9:13 pm #5

Yes and Yes It is too funny how true that is. It only can come from someone that has done it before I tested yesterday and the line was very very faint and couldnt wait till this morning and yes the line is a little darker this time.  I am amazed on how nutty this 2ww turning me.
Fantastic news!! nt

keifel
keifel

April 1st, 2011, 10:14 pm #6

But I am waiting for the official beta on Monday to celebrate. I did an eset so we will see how it all turns out.
How about you, How are you feeling? Any morning sickness yet?
I got a little heartburn today... not exciting either. Maybe this is actually working out. My u/s is scheduled for Thursday.

E&H
E&H

April 1st, 2011, 10:16 pm #7

congratulations.

April 2nd, 2011, 3:06 am #8

I am soooo happy that you tested again and see how wacky those sticks can be. Looking forward to your "official" results on Monday, but I am feeling quite confident about the results, and I hope you are too.

Enjoy your weekend, and...no more tests! (Okay, maybe one...) :^)

BlessedThistle
BlessedThistle

April 2nd, 2011, 3:30 am #9

I even had tests NOT getting any darker post beta #1 and yet my betas rose appropriately over the three days before the second beta. So happy for you! Sounds like things are going great.