Nervous excitement

Nervous excitement

April 19th, 2012, 2:57 pm #1

Found out today that my DE is ready to go. I go in on Monday to discuss the cycle protocol. I am so excited but extremely nervous at the same time. She started the bcps today. Not sure why but will find out on Monday!

April 19th, 2012, 3:56 pm #2

Hope all goes well! Maggie (in VA)

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

April 19th, 2012, 4:26 pm #3

Found out today that my DE is ready to go. I go in on Monday to discuss the cycle protocol. I am so excited but extremely nervous at the same time. She started the bcps today. Not sure why but will find out on Monday!
i look fwd to following your journey.

April 20th, 2012, 2:22 am #4

Best of luck, keep us posted. nt

April 21st, 2012, 2:55 am #5

Do you have an email by chance? Thanks.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 22nd, 2012, 6:53 am #6

Mrs. H
Mrs. H

April 25th, 2012, 3:41 pm #7

How exciting! Our donor just started on Lupron yesterday, and I started this morning. So exciting (and nerve-racking!) Please keep me posted.
And, of course, the best of luck to you!!