Neg HPT at 3dp5dt/Can I go for a 3 mile walk?

Neg HPT at 3dp5dt/Can I go for a 3 mile walk?

Anon7
Anon7

June 28th, 2011, 9:50 pm #1

I know, I know, I shouldn't be testing this early. I'll admit I tested last night as well. But I said I was a POAS addict, you all just didn't realize how serious this was.

So, I really want to go for a walk - nothing to crazy, just a 3 mile walk around the park. No abs, no jerking, no hard impact. So, how about it? Thoughts?

June 28th, 2011, 11:19 pm #2

The cutest part was the admission of the test last night. Doesn't the 12-step process begin with admitting the addiction? So you may not be as obsessed as you thought :0)

June 28th, 2011, 11:36 pm #3

I know, I know, I shouldn't be testing this early. I'll admit I tested last night as well. But I said I was a POAS addict, you all just didn't realize how serious this was.

So, I really want to go for a walk - nothing to crazy, just a 3 mile walk around the park. No abs, no jerking, no hard impact. So, how about it? Thoughts?
it'll clear your head and it's only good for you to keep the blood flowing.

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

June 28th, 2011, 11:58 pm #4

Hi there! I think you're fine as long as you don't do high impact and you drink lots of water. And listen to your body. So, if you want to slow down do. And if you don't make it to three miles, don't. Maybe just go for a walk and see where that takes you!

LizlA
LizlA

June 29th, 2011, 12:02 am #5

Take it easy for 2-3 more days and you will get your +.

Gl

demomone
demomone

June 29th, 2011, 1:28 am #6

I was back on the eliptical after three days..low impact, of course. I had done at least 7 transfers with my OE, rested for three days in bed and never got pg..this time I was on the move and got pg! My Re told me that if it does not happen in the first two days (with a blast), it's not going to happen..
Good luck to you and relax (easier said than done).

June 29th, 2011, 1:48 am #7

But don't go crazy and work up a huge sweat!

Kim
Kim

June 29th, 2011, 2:00 am #8

I would just go slow and don't overheat....maybe 1 mile.... Nt

Anon7
Anon7

June 29th, 2011, 2:32 am #9

and I agree with it's either taken by now or it isn't going to. I do think I'll wait until Saturday to get on the eliptical again. Maybe another 3 mile walk on Thursday. If this little Dude/Dudette has snuggled in, it should be more secure by then.....I'm already worried that this didn't take b/c I'm 3dp5dt and not the slightest hint of a line. I know it's still really early, but it scares me.

I guess I'll test tomorrow morning and see if things have changed. Ugh. This process. It ain't fun! Thanks for all of the support Ladies!

Anon7
Anon7

June 29th, 2011, 2:32 am #10

and I agree with it's either taken by now or it isn't going to. I do think I'll wait until Saturday to get on the eliptical again. Maybe another 3 mile walk on Thursday. If this little Dude/Dudette has snuggled in, it should be more secure by then.....I'm already worried that this didn't take b/c I'm 3dp5dt and not the slightest hint of a line. I know it's still really early, but it scares me.

I guess I'll test tomorrow morning and see if things have changed. Ugh. This process. It ain't fun! Thanks for all of the support Ladies!