NEED ADVISE

NEED ADVISE

July 23rd, 2012, 9:11 am #1

Well am back after a bitter BFN recovery. I am cycling now and i have been put Lupo and i feel really sick. My RE wont talk of the Uterus lining and i mention to him he says the meds(progynova) he put me on will take care of that so i wait until when i start cylogests after day of retrieval. my question is have any of you out there experienced that and it worked. am extra careful after my last BFN which left me with depression and down.
And any other advise likely to make this a success because.

And how many can we join hands for August cycling?
Mamaafrica

E&H
E&H

July 23rd, 2012, 2:09 pm #2

Are you sure you start cyclogest the day after retrieval and not the night before retrieval?

Good luck with your cycle.

July 23rd, 2012, 5:33 pm #3

Well am back after a bitter BFN recovery. I am cycling now and i have been put Lupo and i feel really sick. My RE wont talk of the Uterus lining and i mention to him he says the meds(progynova) he put me on will take care of that so i wait until when i start cylogests after day of retrieval. my question is have any of you out there experienced that and it worked. am extra careful after my last BFN which left me with depression and down.

Mamaafrica
Despite the obstacles. Read your response below and see that your situation may be more like mine than I had understood. Anyway, sounds as though you're not facing the legal obstacles U.S. women would. I don't have any advice you don't already know: limit or eliminate caffeine and alcohol, get acupuncture if you can afford it and it's available, try to relax. A lot of women use red raspberry leaf teat to help improve their lining, though I didn't. Hoping this is the cycle for you! Maggie (in VA)

July 24th, 2012, 4:32 am #4

Mamaafrica
Hi,
Your protocal sounds a lot like the one I used when ttcing. I used cyclogest with no problems. It was convenient and worked well. Our boy is nearing 20 months now.
Hang in there ok. There are no dead ends with DE. You will get there, best, THK

Mama Issa
Mama Issa

July 24th, 2012, 9:09 am #5

Are you sure you start cyclogest the day after retrieval and not the night before retrieval?

Good luck with your cycle.
Yes they say i will start the day they do retrieval do you have any experience to share.
Thanks once more.
Mama Issa

July 24th, 2012, 9:20 am #6

Despite the obstacles. Read your response below and see that your situation may be more like mine than I had understood. Anyway, sounds as though you're not facing the legal obstacles U.S. women would. I don't have any advice you don't already know: limit or eliminate caffeine and alcohol, get acupuncture if you can afford it and it's available, try to relax. A lot of women use red raspberry leaf teat to help improve their lining, though I didn't. Hoping this is the cycle for you! Maggie (in VA)
Yes Maggie i have moved on and started to cycle IVF is still new and we don't have a lot obstacle beside only a few women can afford it. I am grateful that i can. Yes i will take raspberry tea leaf just in case it has anything to add.
Thanks once more.
Mama Issa

July 24th, 2012, 9:22 am #7

Hi,
Your protocal sounds a lot like the one I used when ttcing. I used cyclogest with no problems. It was convenient and worked well. Our boy is nearing 20 months now.
Hang in there ok. There are no dead ends with DE. You will get there, best, THK
Thanks for this sharing i had felt like the RE is doing things blindly ,good to someone has been there. hugs to you and the DS.
Mama Issa

E&H
E&H

July 24th, 2012, 1:45 pm #8

Yes they say i will start the day they do retrieval do you have any experience to share.
Thanks once more.
Mama Issa
There are only a few places that use cyclogest. I live in Malaysia and we use cyclogest. We always start the night before transfer. Cyclogest is the most important part of the cycle but it only lives in your body for 12 hours, the RE's never tell you that. So, you are given it at 12 hour intervals and if you are late you can miscarry, therefore I give my patients every 8 hours and then if for unforeseen circumstances you are late, as long as you don't go over 12 hours you are fine. Good luck.

July 25th, 2012, 1:43 pm #9

Thanks for this information i will be careful as i think last time i started two days after retrieval, i will closely followup with the clinic.
Mama Issa