NEED ADVICE...would you go to transfer w/a lining of....

NEED ADVICE...would you go to transfer w/a lining of....

Starting over
Starting over

June 3rd, 2011, 3:04 pm #1

14.6 BUT not Triple lined??? had u/s this morn. after 16 days of estrace prep. tech. said lining looks great thick/fluffy but it is NOT TL it is still homogenous...

I have No idea why I cannot get a TL anymore for all my previous cycles I have had No problem with TL BUT for the past 3 cycles that I have tried to make it to transfer with a TL and No such Luck ...lining builds up But stays homogenous...RE tried to add in vaginal estrace after 14 days estrace prep. but No Luck w/TL But lining grew from 13.2 to now 14.6.

Is it a Bad thing to go through with a FET without a triple lining?

Please Need all the advice & opinions I can get...Thank You!!!

June 3rd, 2011, 4:56 pm #2

What does your fert report look like? And what is your RE saying? Someone posted here that women on this board have gotten pg w/o TL, which was news to me, but if that's true -- can someone confirm? -- AND you have enough to freeze, then I think I'd go ahead. If I didn't have enough to freeze OR my RE were telling me to cancel ET, I think I'd freeze all and try again. Sorry things aren't cooperating! Take care, Maggie (in VA)

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 3rd, 2011, 5:07 pm #3

Success rates are very reduced when there isn't a TL pattern, I don't think I would risk it for a FET. Sorry. The studies are so clear on this, it is why HH patterns get cancelled.

Cancelled FET cycles suck, but at least the embryos will wait for you. I think that you should try a different drug protocol without estrace next time. For the surrogate I mentioned before who only got HH using estrace and very thick lining, did much better when she used Dr Sher's protocol of delestrogen injections. Not saying that is an answer for you, only that you could try different estrogens. Estrace protocol is frankly the cheapest and easiest, estrace costs pennies. Patches and injections are much more expensive but I would try it.

June 3rd, 2011, 5:26 pm #4

What does your fert report look like? And what is your RE saying? Someone posted here that women on this board have gotten pg w/o TL, which was news to me, but if that's true -- can someone confirm? -- AND you have enough to freeze, then I think I'd go ahead. If I didn't have enough to freeze OR my RE were telling me to cancel ET, I think I'd freeze all and try again. Sorry things aren't cooperating! Take care, Maggie (in VA)
Still, I'd skip this cycle after doing a bit of googling:http://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(97)81509-9/abstract

----------------------------

I've got all I'll ever need thanks to the Keeper of the Stars.

June 3rd, 2011, 6:41 pm #5

Success rates are very reduced when there isn't a TL pattern, I don't think I would risk it for a FET. Sorry. The studies are so clear on this, it is why HH patterns get cancelled.

Cancelled FET cycles suck, but at least the embryos will wait for you. I think that you should try a different drug protocol without estrace next time. For the surrogate I mentioned before who only got HH using estrace and very thick lining, did much better when she used Dr Sher's protocol of delestrogen injections. Not saying that is an answer for you, only that you could try different estrogens. Estrace protocol is frankly the cheapest and easiest, estrace costs pennies. Patches and injections are much more expensive but I would try it.
Apparently, you're it ! Take care, Maggie (in VA)

Starting over
Starting over

June 3rd, 2011, 7:15 pm #6

14.6 BUT not Triple lined??? had u/s this morn. after 16 days of estrace prep. tech. said lining looks great thick/fluffy but it is NOT TL it is still homogenous...

I have No idea why I cannot get a TL anymore for all my previous cycles I have had No problem with TL BUT for the past 3 cycles that I have tried to make it to transfer with a TL and No such Luck ...lining builds up But stays homogenous...RE tried to add in vaginal estrace after 14 days estrace prep. but No Luck w/TL But lining grew from 13.2 to now 14.6.

I cannot believe this since February I have been trying to get to transfer BUT can't seem to get a TL...I have had no problem in the past BUT always went in for lining check after 11 or 12 days of estrace prep...but since february RE changed protocol to lining check after 14 or 15 days estrace prep. and I haven't been able to get out of homogenous lining...WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON all of these u/s, b/w and meds is sucking the hope/life right out of me!!!!

I swear someone is either jinxing me or trying to tell me it is time to GIVE UP on my dream!!!

So very sad & down

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 3rd, 2011, 7:59 pm #7

Still, I'd skip this cycle after doing a bit of googling:http://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(97)81509-9/abstract

----------------------------

I've got all I'll ever need thanks to the Keeper of the Stars.

The link doesn't work, could you post the text of the abstract here? N/t

Starting over
Starting over

June 3rd, 2011, 8:01 pm #8

going out of my mind just got the report from my monitoring clinic...my p4 is less then 0.2...isn't a homogenous lining due to progestrone and is what the pattern should be after transfer??? lining is 14.6 mm

feeling soooo very down!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 3rd, 2011, 8:07 pm #9

Yes the lining does convert from TL to HH after progesterone (and goes thru IE as well), but lining can also be HH without any progesterone action too. Not sure why.

Did they tell you the E2 level?

Starting over
Starting over

June 3rd, 2011, 8:15 pm #10

was e2 577