Mrs. M just wanted to wish you good luck!!

Mrs. M just wanted to wish you good luck!!

January 25th, 2011, 7:43 pm #1

At your Beta tomorrow. I think you are in the no poas camp which I envy. I have wasted way too much money on those sticks. Sending +++++ thoughts your way!

xoxo, Tracy

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

January 25th, 2011, 11:15 pm #2

The last couple of days of waiting have been the hardest. I'm nervous b/c I really have not had any symptoms other than mild intermittent uterine cramping (and I know this can be caused by the meds/hormones). Today I am unusually tired (despite nine hours of sleep last night), so I'm hoping that is a good sign. I'll post results tomorrow night. Thanks again!!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

January 25th, 2011, 11:17 pm #3

At your Beta tomorrow. I think you are in the no poas camp which I envy. I have wasted way too much money on those sticks. Sending +++++ thoughts your way!

xoxo, Tracy

Sorry meant to say thanks for the good wishes. nt

Bharani
Bharani

January 25th, 2011, 11:55 pm #4

The last couple of days of waiting have been the hardest. I'm nervous b/c I really have not had any symptoms other than mild intermittent uterine cramping (and I know this can be caused by the meds/hormones). Today I am unusually tired (despite nine hours of sleep last night), so I'm hoping that is a good sign. I'll post results tomorrow night. Thanks again!!
and I hope it will be positive. Wish you good luck.
B

January 26th, 2011, 12:19 am #5

Sorry meant to say thanks for the good wishes. nt
Could be pregnancy brain setting in! I'll be looking for your update tomorrow night!

xoxo, Tracy

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

January 26th, 2011, 1:08 am #6

and I hope it will be positive. Wish you good luck.
B
Hope all is working out with your donor.

worldtraveler
worldtraveler

January 26th, 2011, 1:19 am #7

xoxo, Tracy

Keeping fingers crossed!

keifel
keifel

January 26th, 2011, 1:20 am #8

xoxo, Tracy

fingers crossed, Mrs. M... can't wait to hear the ++++ results!

bethphx
bethphx

January 26th, 2011, 2:08 am #9

xoxo, Tracy

Waiting for you to start a string of positives in the new year!!

ALM
ALM

January 26th, 2011, 3:49 am #10

Good Luck!!