missed you ladies

missed you ladies

Bharani
Bharani

August 31st, 2012, 11:02 pm #1

Hello ladies,

I have been away for two month. I went back to my birth country. Now that I am here, I think I will start the DE road again. Before I left I did some immune testing and I think it showed some high nk cells .... I hope this round will be my turn. I don't think I will be able to cycle in this year (2012). I have to do some preparation and mostly I should have POSITIVE thinking or I have to have optimist opionion. I have lost most of the memory like things I collected from you ladies to do in my next cycle.

I hope everyone is doing great. I just came in and immediately googled the site. Will post more very soon.

B

Bharani
Bharani

August 31st, 2012, 11:22 pm #2

this last month. I got my period 3 times. My DH says it is the stress of going back home. I think if I could get up early to go to cycle monitoring. A lady who sat next to me in the flight, we talked about children, said that I might be pg ( lol but worries what could it be. Of course this lady doesn't know my situation and my treatment.
What do you think it is?
Thx
B

September 1st, 2012, 10:15 pm #3

Bleeding like this can be a sign of abnormal thyroid, or hormonal/uterine issues? You need to check it out as it is NOT normal and may impact negatively on any future cycle.

D xx

Bharani
Bharani

September 2nd, 2012, 3:29 am #4

I went today for cycle monitoring. I saw also one of the doctor. She said i am in pre M and it is normal. Uterus is normal. The nurse also called saying blood are normal but she doesn't know the reason I did the blood work. Thanks I will look into the thoroid.

Thanks D.

Daisy
Daisy

September 2nd, 2012, 7:59 am #5

are no issues that need to be treated? Just wondered what those tests were and the results?

Have they given you an idea of the medication regime they will put you on for next cycle?

D x

Bharani
Bharani

September 2nd, 2012, 9:56 pm #6

Hi Daisy,

I stopped cycling with my current doctor. But I went to him when I got my period 3 times with in one month. Based on the hormone blood work they said I am pre M. I did Alen B immune things in May and that showed high nk cell killers. I was told I will be on humira and ivig... and LIT. I just came back from backhome. I will contact ABC and DE clinic.
I went to my previous clinic wondering the problem. Are you in a process?
Thanks again

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

September 2nd, 2012, 11:02 pm #7

Hello ladies,

I have been away for two month. I went back to my birth country. Now that I am here, I think I will start the DE road again. Before I left I did some immune testing and I think it showed some high nk cells .... I hope this round will be my turn. I don't think I will be able to cycle in this year (2012). I have to do some preparation and mostly I should have POSITIVE thinking or I have to have optimist opionion. I have lost most of the memory like things I collected from you ladies to do in my next cycle.

I hope everyone is doing great. I just came in and immediately googled the site. Will post more very soon.

B
I hope 2013 brings you your miracle!

Bharani
Bharani

September 3rd, 2012, 3:54 pm #8

Any inputs. While I am waiting for 2013 what to do. I like to hear your advices. My main thing how could I have a positive mind.

T