May transfers

May transfers

April 26th, 2011, 4:43 pm #1

Looking to see if anyone out there has a cycle similar to mine. I've been on Lupron since April 6th. Just started Estradiol yesterday and, hopefully, transferring around May 14th-15th.
Last edited by 40mommy on April 26th, 2011, 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 26th, 2011, 10:01 pm #2

Hi AED. We are looking at a mid May transfer. This is our first DE cycle. I was on bcp and also Lupron Depot shot. I have now started oral estrogen. No side effects on any of the drugs so far for me. Only the emotional impact to deal with then!!!!!

April 27th, 2011, 1:44 am #3

So glad I have a compadre out there! I'd love to say I have no side effect but my husband would tell differently! Lupron has made me very snippy and the hot flashes are ridiculous! My first DE cycle as well. My donor won't start stims until next Monday-she wanted to run a marathon this coming Sunday. How do you tell her no? Looking forward to getting it going. Best, best, best of luck to you!! Keep me updated and I'll try to be good about posting too!!
Last edited by 40mommy on April 27th, 2011, 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

April 28th, 2011, 9:39 pm #4

its just before she starts stims so will mean she is in great shape, so don't worry.

I shall be traveling from Ireland to cycle in Czech republic, where donor is anonymous, so info I will receive is limited. I will shortly be matched with my donor so keeping my fingers crossed that our donor matches our wish list.

Wishing you the best of luck also AED. I shall definitely keep in touch with you here.

April 30th, 2011, 1:30 am #5

for you to travel. Makes me grateful that I can just go 20 minutes down the highway to my RE. I am sending you the very best of luck! I hope your donor is all you're looking for and your match is beyond successful!! Safe travels Aoife1!

Liz
Liz

April 30th, 2011, 1:56 am #6

Looking to see if anyone out there has a cycle similar to mine. I've been on Lupron since April 6th. Just started Estradiol yesterday and, hopefully, transferring around May 14th-15th.
Hi My first donor cycle. Transfer is around May 12-14. Excited and nervous. Are you planning to put back 1 or 2 embryos? My doctor recommended one-not sure yet what I will do. Good Luck!

April 30th, 2011, 9:46 pm #7

It's nice to know you will be cycling around the same time. Good luck to us all !

I hope to transfer two if all goes to plan.

May 1st, 2011, 3:45 pm #8

Hi My first donor cycle. Transfer is around May 12-14. Excited and nervous. Are you planning to put back 1 or 2 embryos? My doctor recommended one-not sure yet what I will do. Good Luck!
Hi Liz!
My RE says two is their max so I hope to get two great embryos! I guess it will all depend on how many eggs actually fertilize and survive to day 3.
My donor starts her stims tomorrow and I hope to get the first update on the 6th. Has yours started yet?
Good luck to us all!!!