M. BRISMAN/ other Reproductive Attorneys?

M. BRISMAN/ other Reproductive Attorneys?

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 25th, 2011, 6:10 pm #1

I'm wondering if anyone has used Melissa Brisman for ED contract.
I did a quick search on this board and there was a Dec 2010 post saying she charged $750.
I was just quoted $1000 for a ED contract.

Comments positive and negative welcome. If there are other attorneys out there you liked/used would love to hear about them as well as the fee charged.

Feel free to contact me off line malibugirl662 at yahoo dot com if you prefer.

THANK YOU LADIES!

Mal

macphee
macphee

February 25th, 2011, 7:12 pm #2

I paid $750. The regular rate is $1,000

February 25th, 2011, 7:15 pm #3

I did a quick search on this board and there was a Dec 2010 post saying she charged $750.

Comments positive and negative welcome. If there are other attorneys out there you liked/used would love to hear about them as well as the fee charged.

THANK YOU LADIES!

Mal
nt

H40+
H40+

February 25th, 2011, 7:59 pm #4

THANK YOU LADIES!

Mal
I paid $750 the for the donor contract for my first cycle, and then I did the second cycle's donor contract by myself, because I'm an attorney, so I figured I could use the example from the first one and not make a mess of it. I think $750 seems to be the going rate everywhere.

February 26th, 2011, 2:21 am #5

THANK YOU LADIES!

Mal
I was referred to her by donor agency with a low rate of 500. When I called and spoke with secretaries they were quick to send me an email for 1,000 plus and needing the retainer upfront. I decided against it. When I was looking, there was reptuable lawyer in needham or wellsley ma. I don't know how much she charges though.

H40+
H40+

February 26th, 2011, 4:24 am #6

I didn't use anyone recommended by the agency. I wanted someone completely independent.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 26th, 2011, 1:46 pm #7

I was referred to her by donor agency with a low rate of 500. When I called and spoke with secretaries they were quick to send me an email for 1,000 plus and needing the retainer upfront. I decided against it. When I was looking, there was reptuable lawyer in needham or wellsley ma. I don't know how much she charges though.
I will try to googling to find her!
THANKS!

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 26th, 2011, 3:10 pm #8

Crockin Law? They are in Newton

pixl
pixl

February 26th, 2011, 6:09 pm #9

THANK YOU LADIES!

Mal
Sent you an email! (nt)

February 27th, 2011, 4:42 am #10

THANK YOU LADIES!

Mal
Re: Lawyer
Last edited by elseeG on February 27th, 2011, 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.