Lupron x 10 days w/ bleeding tonight. What does this mean??

Lupron x 10 days w/ bleeding tonight. What does this mean??

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

November 10th, 2011, 1:03 am #1

Ok, so I had my first BW/US appt yesterday and everything looked great and I was ready to start my cycle. I then got a call late yesterday afternoon and the other recipient of my shared cycle was not ready to begin so I was instructed not to begin the E2 pills and patches. She will be check on Thurs to see if we can start. However, tonight I started bleeding. What does this mean???

Please lend me your wisdom.

Thanks,
futurebeauty

E&H
E&H

November 10th, 2011, 1:13 am #2

Have you had a period since you started it? If not your period is supposed to come and then you reduce the lupron (normally after 14 days) and start the estrogen.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

November 10th, 2011, 1:15 am #3

Ok, so I had my first BW/US appt yesterday and everything looked great and I was ready to start my cycle. I then got a call late yesterday afternoon and the other recipient of my shared cycle was not ready to begin so I was instructed not to begin the E2 pills and patches. She will be check on Thurs to see if we can start. However, tonight I started bleeding. What does this mean???

Thanks,
futurebeauty
I had spotting on lupron. nt

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

November 10th, 2011, 1:20 am #4

Have you had a period since you started it? If not your period is supposed to come and then you reduce the lupron (normally after 14 days) and start the estrogen.
This is my first and hopefully only DE cycle. I had no clue that you are suppose to bleed w/ lupron. It would have been a long night of worry without your message. I will call the clinic tomorrow. I am suppose to hold off on the E2 until we know what is up w/ the other recipient.

Thank you,

futurebeauty

November 10th, 2011, 1:20 am #5

Thanks,
futurebeauty
I am not sure what his means, I have heard of it happening though. I have been on Lupron since 10/30 and have had no bleeding but I did cramp for a few days on and off. Will be interested to see what the others have to say. Good Luck!

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

November 10th, 2011, 1:35 am #6

Thanks,
futurebeauty
so I guess this means that I should continue the lupron??? (n/t)