Lupron, um, yeah, as I said

Lupron, um, yeah, as I said

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

May 11th, 2011, 11:18 am #1

...some weeks back someone asked about Lupron's side effect. I chimed in to say that I felt fine last time I was on Lupron. and I did feel fine - that time.

I'm on Day 3 now and wohboy, do I feel awful! Dizzy, exhausted, out of sorts, cranky, sleepy (although I can't sleep more than a few hours at a time). Never say never, right? And I have to stay on this stuff until early June...oy.

Thanks for listening!

May 11th, 2011, 12:05 pm #2

HUGS!!!! I hate that stuff! nt

May 11th, 2011, 1:51 pm #3

...some weeks back someone asked about Lupron's side effect. I chimed in to say that I felt fine last time I was on Lupron. and I did feel fine - that time.

I'm on Day 3 now and wohboy, do I feel awful! Dizzy, exhausted, out of sorts, cranky, sleepy (although I can't sleep more than a few hours at a time). Never say never, right? And I have to stay on this stuff until early June...oy.

Thanks for listening!
In all honesty my family will probably tell you that on any given day I exhibit all the side effects you listed above! I blamed everything on the Lupron until I stopped last Saturday. Now I will, hopefully, be able to blame it on pregnancy!
Sorry you are feeling this way. Hopefully you are surrounded by a lot of supportive people. Remember that everyday brings you one day closer to getting off the meds!