looking for donor, check this with me please

looking for donor, check this with me please

Bharani
Bharani

June 25th, 2011, 1:01 am #1

All the time I took unproven 22 years old and 23 years old, and yes the first time shared donor was 33 years old.

I got an email saying this have this donor age 28. Here is what I got from them in two emails.
" The donor has donated 3 times before.
Twice positive - singelton pregnancies.
Please find attached the donor's complete medical history.

The very donor produces around 18 eggs.
Her antral follicle count as well as AMH level is high and she is recommended to be considered for the program.
Not more than 2 embrys were transfered and there were some embryos left for the cryocycles."

Would you take this donor? Please I need your advise more than you can think.
I use to think above 25 years old is not good.

June 25th, 2011, 1:04 am #2

i always said i wanted someone 27 or younger, but i would have gone with a 28 yr old if she was fantastic. are you happy with the rest of the profile? this is exciting! i hope this is the magic mix for you

Bharani
Bharani

June 25th, 2011, 1:10 am #3

I saw little picture from one side. Main thing she has olive skin tone, it is written and she looks she has olive tone. Because somtimes it depends how they describe olive tone versus medium tone versus light skin. So she looks ok with the skin tone.
And honestly I am too scare to wait another year, maybe. I used to cry the thought of not having child(ren) for 4 years. Now this August it will be my 4 year aniversay.

So I think what is making me to start quick is that reason. But before I move on I have to check few things.
Thanks

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

June 25th, 2011, 1:16 am #4

All the time I took unproven 22 years old and 23 years old, and yes the first time shared donor was 33 years old.

I got an email saying this have this donor age 28. Here is what I got from them in two emails.

Her antral follicle count as well as AMH level is high and she is recommended to be considered for the program.
Not more than 2 embrys were transfered and there were some embryos left for the cryocycles."

I know that has been a (justifiable) concern for you, Bharani.

Bharani
Bharani

June 25th, 2011, 1:18 am #5

and they don't give adult picture. But this picture is adult and from one side.

June 25th, 2011, 1:56 am #6

I would use her. As long as you she meets with your features that you can confirm with a picture and is healthy. I used an unproven twenty seven year old for my donor. I was very pleased with what she produced.

I hope this is the donor you have been waiting for.

June 25th, 2011, 2:02 am #7

the egg donor that led to my embryos was 31 at the time. Not sure how many fresh there were, but 18 were frozen at 2pn and day 3 (mostly 2pn, this was in 95) and that single cycle led to seven children to complete three families. And the egg vitrification cycle I did, she was iirc 32. She produced something like 42 eggs for her first cycle, the couple got pregnant with twins, and had FOURTEEN blasts frozen! For my cycle they reduced her stims but she still produced 21 eggs, and even with being part of an egg freezing study near its pilot, 11 eggs fertilized.

I would totally go with the 28 year old.

K
K

June 25th, 2011, 2:08 am #8

Perfect!!!! :). I'd go for it!! Nt

Bharani
Bharani

June 25th, 2011, 2:29 am #9

I would use her. As long as you she meets with your features that you can confirm with a picture and is healthy. I used an unproven twenty seven year old for my donor. I was very pleased with what she produced.

I hope this is the donor you have been waiting for.
I hope you are right. The medical history, I couldn't read it. But anyway, I don't think they will reveal everything also.
Thank you

June 25th, 2011, 2:34 am #10

as long as she meets your skin tone qualifications. I had 24 yr old donor,proven, 14 embryos, and we have used 11 so far no baby. I understand less than 30 or 31 is ideal.

Good luck

Ann