lining success!!

lining success!!

bethphx
bethphx

January 25th, 2011, 1:07 am #1

Hi guys-

I am so excited I just had to share. Day 10 of my second mock cycle and my lining is a 9! Had extremely poor response to Vivelle dots never got over 5.9. I was so worried that I wouldn't respond to vaginal estrace either. I took a little of everyones advice and did Vitamin E, Omega 3's, baby aspirin, TONS of water, exercise and apparently something worked. We check again Friday and will start OCP's right after to prep for March cycle. This mock was the deciding factor on if we could proceed with the March date. Plus, I was so upset at the thought of doing another mock cycle- I have gained 6 lbs, always bloated- just feel yucky. I am so relieved and ready to gear up for March. Who else is cycling in March?

Beth

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

January 25th, 2011, 1:58 am #2

GL in March!

January 25th, 2011, 3:27 am #3

Hi guys-

I am so excited I just had to share. Day 10 of my second mock cycle and my lining is a 9! Had extremely poor response to Vivelle dots never got over 5.9. I was so worried that I wouldn't respond to vaginal estrace either. I took a little of everyones advice and did Vitamin E, Omega 3's, baby aspirin, TONS of water, exercise and apparently something worked. We check again Friday and will start OCP's right after to prep for March cycle. This mock was the deciding factor on if we could proceed with the March date. Plus, I was so upset at the thought of doing another mock cycle- I have gained 6 lbs, always bloated- just feel yucky. I am so relieved and ready to gear up for March. Who else is cycling in March?

Beth
and you should be excited!!! I'm wishing you the best as you head toward your cycle!

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 25th, 2011, 3:30 am #4

Hi guys-

Beth
How much vaginal estrace? How much oral estrace?

January 25th, 2011, 5:39 am #5

Hi guys-

Beth
Oh yes, I do gain weight during these cycles.

9 is fabulous!!!

Lu
Lu

January 25th, 2011, 3:05 pm #6

Hi guys-

Beth
Yay!! I know how exciting it can be when you finally find a way to build a lining that works for you. I'm excited for you!
Good luck on your upcoming cycle!!
Lu

January 25th, 2011, 3:33 pm #7

Hi guys-

Beth
I know lining issues are always nerve wracking. On to a successful cycle, let's hope! Maggie (in VA)

January 25th, 2011, 6:55 pm #8

Hi guys-

Beth
Write down that protocol and follow it to a tea!

worldtraveler
worldtraveler

January 25th, 2011, 7:00 pm #9

Hi guys-

Beth
Congratulations!! That's awesome!

bethphx
bethphx

January 25th, 2011, 10:31 pm #10

How much vaginal estrace? How much oral estrace?
Day 1-8 2mg vaginal Estrace twice daily, days 9-14 2 mg vaginal Estrace 3x a day. I really thought I would need more after such a poor response to the patches. After 2 weeks of increasing patches it was a 5.9- then we added vaginal estrace on top of that for a few days and it shrunk to 4.7. But I have heard that lining can "regress" after you have been on estrogen for so long? I was on it over 3 weeks...not sure what happened there. And I really did not decrease my caffeine and add all the extra supplement until the second cycle so I am sure that had something to do with it. Plus, I am really bad about drinking water and read about how important that was and made sure I was well hydrated the second time. I will do exactly the same thing before the realy cycle.