Lining checks?

Lining checks?

April 8th, 2011, 10:10 pm #1

What is the typical number of times your clinic measured your lining? And how long was your last/first lining check compared to when you were suppose to transfer?

Brenda
Brenda

April 8th, 2011, 11:33 pm #2

I only go twice, usually on day 3 or 4, for the baseline. Then I usually go 12 days afterwards for the lining check, then its usually 9mm by then, I procrastinate till I go for the lining check coz I dont want to have to go again!!. You wont lose the lining you have built up but keep taking the estrogen till they tell you otherwise. good luck with this cycle. I have a good feeling for myself after the last chemi

Brigid
Brigid

April 10th, 2011, 1:43 am #3

What is the typical number of times your clinic measured your lining? And how long was your last/first lining check compared to when you were suppose to transfer?
response under "Lupron side effects" below n/t

Brigid
Brigid

April 11th, 2011, 2:19 am #4

I talked to the nurse today, and she said because my lining is already where they want it, I won't have any more lining checks until the transfer, which will be around the 18th. So, apparently, your exprience is not unusual.