Leigh888

Leigh888

February 7th, 2011, 3:48 pm #1

How is the 2ww going? Is your beta this week? Hope you have a BFP .

ks
ks

February 7th, 2011, 3:57 pm #2

I was thinking of you too this morning. LOL! I hope the 2ww hasn't been too rough on you. Please let us know how you are doing and when test day is!

Thinking of you!

ks

February 7th, 2011, 8:39 pm #3

My beta isn't until Wed. which will be 13dp5dt. Why does SG do their betas so late? It is killing me. I haven't POAS stick because (1) I am too scared and (2)getting a BFN and then having to continue the PIO for no reason would be awful. I am almost out of meds though so I am going to have to test soon. If it worked, I need more meds. I will probably test tomorrow.

Ladies, I am so scared. This has been much harder than my OE cycles. I have been so sure it didn't work because of our slow dividing embryos, but I have been very crampy the last few days. This cramping is not normal for me and is giving me all kinds of hope. I don't like hope--it is too scary.

I know the cramping could be caused by PIO though and I am trying to keep that in mind. But, wouldn't the cramping have started earlier? And, I never had cramping when I was on crione. I would think it would be the same side effects. The cramps are weird, more of an achiness, not like AF cramps. Also, they are the worst when I stand up after sitting. Strange.

I am driving myself crazy. Can you tell??!!
Last edited by Leigh888 on February 7th, 2011, 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 8th, 2011, 1:47 am #4

I was almost out of meds, so I had to POAS in case we needed to order more. BFN. I am so sad. I can't stop crying.

February 8th, 2011, 5:22 am #5

This whole situation is such a roller coaster ride of emotions. I know there is nothing to say to console you right now, but just know that I am thinking of you and sending you big hugs. Please be kind to yourself and take care of yourself.

Orchid
Orchid

February 8th, 2011, 8:39 am #6

My beta isn't until Wed. which will be 13dp5dt. Why does SG do their betas so late? It is killing me. I haven't POAS stick because (1) I am too scared and (2)getting a BFN and then having to continue the PIO for no reason would be awful. I am almost out of meds though so I am going to have to test soon. If it worked, I need more meds. I will probably test tomorrow.

Ladies, I am so scared. This has been much harder than my OE cycles. I have been so sure it didn't work because of our slow dividing embryos, but I have been very crampy the last few days. This cramping is not normal for me and is giving me all kinds of hope. I don't like hope--it is too scary.

I know the cramping could be caused by PIO though and I am trying to keep that in mind. But, wouldn't the cramping have started earlier? And, I never had cramping when I was on crione. I would think it would be the same side effects. The cramps are weird, more of an achiness, not like AF cramps. Also, they are the worst when I stand up after sitting. Strange.

I am driving myself crazy. Can you tell??!!
It's crazy making!

I'll hope for you!

I know about that 'no hope' thing. So we can all be hopeful for you...

Orchid
Orchid

February 8th, 2011, 8:40 am #7

I was almost out of meds, so I had to POAS in case we needed to order more. BFN. I am so sad. I can't stop crying.

I hate POAS.

I'm so sorry for your stress. I'll still keep a little hope going anyway.

((((hugs))))))

February 8th, 2011, 1:42 pm #8

Ugh, I hate to see those snow white sticks, been there many times. Have a good cry, and believe it or not, you will pick yourself up off the ground and be stronger for it. Take good care of yourself.

My first cycle (BFN) at SG was similar to yours. Retrieved minimal donor eggs and embryos were not stellar. However, my second cycle was successful and I have the LO I was supposed to have.

Sending many hugs.

February 8th, 2011, 2:13 pm #9

I'm so sorry!!! HUGS!! n/t
Last edited by lenebene on February 12th, 2011, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ks
ks

February 8th, 2011, 6:10 pm #10

Please know I'm thinking of you. ((hugs))

ks