Leigh 888, any transfer news

Leigh 888, any transfer news

January 27th, 2011, 3:19 pm #1

Maybe I missed your update, hope that you are PUPO !

January 27th, 2011, 9:10 pm #2

Well, this cycle has been mediocre all along. Of our three embryos, one had stopped dividing. We transferred the two remaining, but they weren't quite blasts which they should be by now (day 5). My RE said it can definitely still work, but the implantation rates are reduced. Dr. Google gives me the same information So now we wait.

Thanks for checking on me.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

January 27th, 2011, 9:45 pm #3

I hope you will have some good news to share at the end of your 2 WW.

January 28th, 2011, 12:54 am #4

Well, this cycle has been mediocre all along. Of our three embryos, one had stopped dividing. We transferred the two remaining, but they weren't quite blasts which they should be by now (day 5). My RE said it can definitely still work, but the implantation rates are reduced. Dr. Google gives me the same information So now we wait.

and will be thinking of you during the 2ww.

worldtraveler
worldtraveler

January 28th, 2011, 1:08 am #5

Maybe I missed your update, hope that you are PUPO !
Hope this is it!

January 28th, 2011, 12:21 pm #6

I wouldn't worry about the 2 being a little slow, I had one that did the same thing and I have a feeling it might be my one that is frozen. I hope the 2ww flies by for you with some fantastic results at the end!

All my best!

ks

January 28th, 2011, 4:01 pm #7

If any clinic can make it successful, it would be SG. I know how nervewracking it can be, but there is no doubt that those embies are viable and in the best place to thrive is in your womb.

Hoping that this is a success for you. Good luck with the 2ww.