Kekona

Kekona

November 20th, 2010, 6:08 pm #1

Checking in on you. How are you doing? Sending you a huge hug.

November 20th, 2010, 8:03 pm #2

not so great today -- lots of bad cramps and bleeding. had to call the dr for pain meds. d&c scheduled for tuesday. I appreciate your checking on me.

November 20th, 2010, 8:14 pm #3

I'm so damn sorry. I wish this would have worked for you. Did they do another u/s and see anything? Seems like they wouldn't do a D&C unless there was something there. You're in my thoughts.

Gigigirltx
Gigigirltx

November 20th, 2010, 8:56 pm #4

Checking in on you. How are you doing? Sending you a huge hug.
Kekona - I am so sorry you are going through this, I have been thinking about you alot also.

Ariadne
Ariadne

November 20th, 2010, 9:18 pm #5

not so great today -- lots of bad cramps and bleeding. had to call the dr for pain meds. d&c scheduled for tuesday. I appreciate your checking on me.
I'm deeply sorry. This is so unfair. And at this time of year to boot. My thoughts are with you.

keifel
keifel

November 20th, 2010, 9:37 pm #6

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Kekona
Kekona

November 20th, 2010, 10:42 pm #7

I'm so damn sorry. I wish this would have worked for you. Did they do another u/s and see anything? Seems like they wouldn't do a D&C unless there was something there. You're in my thoughts.
a d&c would give a clue if it's ectopic. If there are chorionic villi present, then it was abnormal intrauterine and I can probably skip the methotrexate. That would be nice, b/c I might be benched for many months if I have to use methotrexate. I also need to know if there are other things going on since I'm prone to a precancerous condition.

Kekona
Kekona

November 20th, 2010, 10:43 pm #8

I'm deeply sorry. This is so unfair. And at this time of year to boot. My thoughts are with you.
nt

Kekona
Kekona

November 20th, 2010, 10:43 pm #9

You're in my thoughts and prayers.
I've gotten tremendous support, and I'm so grateful. Thank you for thinking ofme.

Kekona
Kekona

November 20th, 2010, 10:49 pm #10

Kekona - I am so sorry you are going through this, I have been thinking about you alot also.
I did get pio on this cycle, btw. That's what you advised me back in June. If you don't mind, what was your protocol?