Just back from transfer

Just back from transfer

May 21st, 2011, 7:28 am #1

Well ladies, I am very pleased. For this my first DE cycle, I have today transferred 2 x grade 1 expanding blastocysts. There were also two other embryo's at the compacted morula stage and they will let me know tomorrow if they progress satisfactory to freeze them. They make that decision here in Czech Rep, not me, and they will only freeze good quality embryo's so I just have to hope. The fifth and final embryo hasn't really progressed so that is out of the running already.

I have to check out of hotel now, moving onwards to another town/hotel for a couple of days relaxation before returning home, so I may not be on internet, depending on whether we have connection in the next hotel but will catch up with you all when I can.

Here I go into the waiting to test period now ........

May 21st, 2011, 10:44 am #2

So glad everything went well. Two healthy blasts gives you a fantastic chance of success. Good luck to you!

(And now, just a bit of unsolicited advice. Try not to lift heavy things and avoid hot showers or hot baths.)

Hoping for you!

Dawn_2
Dawn_2

May 21st, 2011, 10:47 am #3

Well ladies, I am very pleased. For this my first DE cycle, I have today transferred 2 x grade 1 expanding blastocysts. There were also two other embryo's at the compacted morula stage and they will let me know tomorrow if they progress satisfactory to freeze them. They make that decision here in Czech Rep, not me, and they will only freeze good quality embryo's so I just have to hope. The fifth and final embryo hasn't really progressed so that is out of the running already.

I have to check out of hotel now, moving onwards to another town/hotel for a couple of days relaxation before returning home, so I may not be on internet, depending on whether we have connection in the next hotel but will catch up with you all when I can.

Congratulations you are PUPO!!! Now relax and let those little embies settle in for a long stay.

Dawn

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

May 21st, 2011, 11:13 am #4

Sounds great! Enjoy your R & R. GL with the 2 WW!

Leigh888
Leigh888

May 21st, 2011, 12:05 pm #5

Sounds like a perfect transfer. Good luck!!

May 21st, 2011, 1:33 pm #6

Best of luck! n/t

K
K

May 21st, 2011, 4:05 pm #7

Congratulations! Sounds great! When will beta be?? Nt

May 21st, 2011, 5:03 pm #8

What a great result and transfer! FWIW, that is exactly what we transfered on my first DE cyle, and my twins are now 2 1/2 yrs old.

Good luck!

May 21st, 2011, 7:12 pm #9

Congratulations! Hope you can relax now and the 2ww goes quickly and smoothly. Are/were you in Prague? We spent a lovely few days there last summer. I was also in a 2ww at the time (from an IUI here in the US) and was pleased to find that they have some very good nonalcoholic beers (if you like beer).

Brenda
Brenda

May 21st, 2011, 11:14 pm #10

congrats! I am sure you'll have twins now! So happy its been a blast cycle too. So go now and enjoy your time, and make sure to stock up on that Baileys!! It's so cheap there isnt it!! Make great xmas pressies too! and as along as you have it, you surely will be pg. Beannachti, blessings.