It finally dropped:-)

It finally dropped:-)

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

February 22nd, 2013, 5:26 pm #1

Beta finally dropped from 575 to 152. Thankful for that at least. Hopefully this entire nightmare will be behind me in another week or so. Thanks ladies. You've been so very kind to me.

Julie
Julie

February 22nd, 2013, 5:40 pm #2

I know you are happy the nightmare is over but I admit there was a little part of me hoping you would be the white whale of betas. I will keep you in my thoughts and if you ever want to "chat" please come talk to us. My email is Miss O Mommy at y a h o o . c o m -- with no spaces. And enjoy getting to do things with DH again. Give him a hug from all of us too.

HappyBean
HappyBean

February 22nd, 2013, 6:05 pm #3

Beta finally dropped from 575 to 152. Thankful for that at least. Hopefully this entire nightmare will be behind me in another week or so. Thanks ladies. You've been so very kind to me.
I've been following along with your story, and I just want you to know I'm thinking of you in this turbulent time, Mrs. Mc.

February 22nd, 2013, 7:37 pm #4

Glad you will have resolution to all of this.
Sorry for all of it. I hope your DH won't be out too much this weekend with the next round of snow.
Have some wine for me ; )

February 22nd, 2013, 7:50 pm #5

Like Julie, I hoped for a better outcome for you, but I'm glad at least it is resolving on its own. Hope you can take it easy this weekend. ((((hugs))))

demomone
demomone

February 22nd, 2013, 8:34 pm #6

You have to got through this but glad to hear you have some clarity.

Mabel
Mabel

February 22nd, 2013, 8:44 pm #7

I'm sorry that this is how it turned out, but I'm glad that things are starting to resolve on their own. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers this week as you go through the rest of this process. Take good care.

Kim
Kim

February 22nd, 2013, 9:42 pm #8

Glad that things are progressing and sure it is a relief to know.

Sorry again that you are going through this all!! Wish you luck in whatever you decide to do...give yourself some time.

February 23rd, 2013, 12:20 am #9

big heartfelt hugs.

February 23rd, 2013, 12:35 am #10

I am so sorry that this turned out this way. I was so hopeing it would turn around for you. I don't know if you followed my saga but I never got pregnant with anything DH sperm ever touched, and we had his boys tested. My only success has been with donated embryos and after this many trys is all I can afford. give yourself some time to heal and spend some normal time with your DH. If you have any questions or thoughts about dembies feel free to ask. parothead124@aol.com