I'm a mom

I'm a mom

June 8th, 2012, 4:29 am #1

and loving every single minute. Baby girl arrived a week ago, 7 lbs 20 inches. Happiest days of my life. Healing with c-section and doing ok.

I cried like a baby when she was born. I mean, deep, heaving sobs of happiness. Dr. came to visit next day and said he never saw someone so happy and in love. DH is so in love with this child. I do not feel any regret for doing DE (not like I had a choice). This baby is all mine in every way and I will protect her with my life.

Every diaper change, every sore nipple from BF and sleepless nights are worth everything.

My jaded ladies and all the lovely women who helped me get here, thank you with all my heart.

Last edited by willbamom on June 8th, 2012, 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

June 8th, 2012, 5:01 am #2

So happy for you, girl. It sounds wonderful, and I can hear the love and joy in your "voice." I was wracked with earth-shaking sobs when I heard my kiddos cry as they were coming out, too - the shock and relief of their being ok, and the love that was already there - it's the most amazing thing I've ever felt in my life. And it only gets better as you get to know this little person who has graced you with her presence. Write everything down, b/c sleep deprivation and their rate of change makes it all too blurry later - although you won't believe that now as you drink her up. Write down every cute little dimple and noise . Huge hugs and CONGRATS at long last,
Kenny

June 8th, 2012, 10:20 am #3

and loving every single minute. Baby girl arrived a week ago, 7 lbs 20 inches. Happiest days of my life. Healing with c-section and doing ok.

I cried like a baby when she was born. I mean, deep, heaving sobs of happiness. Dr. came to visit next day and said he never saw someone so happy and in love. DH is so in love with this child. I do not feel any regret for doing DE (not like I had a choice). This baby is all mine in every way and I will protect her with my life.

Every diaper change, every sore nipple from BF and sleepless nights are worth everything.

My jaded ladies and all the lovely women who helped me get here, thank you with all my heart.
Welcome to the world, baby girl! Your mama looked for you everywhere!

Congratulations, Ann! I'm so happy for you!

June 8th, 2012, 11:04 am #4

Oh Ann I'm so happy for you! You deserve this! And if you can believe it it just gets better and better!
All my best!
ks

June 8th, 2012, 11:51 am #5

Congrats!

June 8th, 2012, 12:02 pm #6

So happy for you and your family.

June 8th, 2012, 12:44 pm #7

Oh Ann, my heart is so happy for you. I am so happy whenever any of us have a baby but each time a jaded lady has a baby I feel like another piece of my heart is put back in its place. I feel the way you do about Miss O. She is the one I was supposed to have just like you LO is yours, yours, yours. Lots of blessings for you!!!

June 8th, 2012, 2:19 pm #8

I agree with every sentiment! Congratulations to you on the birth of your daughter. It was a battle hard fought, but here you are, on the other side. I'm thrilled for you.

June 8th, 2012, 3:13 pm #9

I'm so happy for you and your family. What a lucky little girl to be so loved. Enjoy your little bundle.

June 8th, 2012, 3:18 pm #10

So happy for you, ann. I know what you mean about the sobbing after delivery. A nice healthy weight for baby girl. Isn't it wonderful!!!! You have the little one that you are supposed to have. Give her lots of kisses from her cyber aunties.