Good news post

Good news post

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

January 6th, 2012, 2:21 am #1

So yesterday I saw the HBs (112 and 107) of two babies on the sonogram!!! I was shocked and nervous and stunned. I never, never, never thought that 2 would stick. These babies took 35 months of hard work to make and I so hope they make it. I am hopefully to continue on w/ this pg. I am really early today is 6 wk 1 day.

On a fun note, I just found my old box of maternity clothes and I am wearing a pair of pants right now and they feel wonderful as my regular pants have been hard to pull on/off already. I am so thankful that I saved all these clothes as I was a clothes hog in my previous life and I have plenty of choices.

FB

NOLA
NOLA

January 6th, 2012, 2:26 am #2

Glad you held onto your old maternity clothes because replacing them now would cost a small fortune.

January 6th, 2012, 2:37 am #3

So yesterday I saw the HBs (112 and 107) of two babies on the sonogram!!! I was shocked and nervous and stunned. I never, never, never thought that 2 would stick. These babies took 35 months of hard work to make and I so hope they make it. I am hopefully to continue on w/ this pg. I am really early today is 6 wk 1 day.

On a fun note, I just found my old box of maternity clothes and I am wearing a pair of pants right now and they feel wonderful as my regular pants have been hard to pull on/off already. I am so thankful that I saved all these clothes as I was a clothes hog in my previous life and I have plenty of choices.

FB
Congrats,twins how exciting ,wishing you the best.

January 6th, 2012, 3:42 am #4

FB
So glad to hear your happy news, FB!!

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

January 6th, 2012, 4:08 am #5

FB
Congrats!!! I'm sorry - I check in here from time to time but did I miss this?? I knew about the BFP but did you know twins already or was the H/B sono the first you learned of the twins?? That's so awesome!!! Sure probably did a big "gulp" at first but wow what a blessing! Better brush up on the sleep training skills! Lol!

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

January 6th, 2012, 4:43 am #6

After he saw the HBs and I asked if everything looked normal and he said yes. Then I thought how are we going to pay for college.

I just found out yesterday so the news is settling in and I am going to have to have them on the same schedule whether they like it or now. Yea, right dream on.

I will manage somehow as long as this pg makes it. I have a good feeling about things.

FB

BlessedThistle
BlessedThistle

January 6th, 2012, 4:55 am #7

Being single and what not, I have NO idea how I'd manage to pay for college for them. Heck, I am late getting started on my retirement! This is not why I did this but I am hoping it helps us in the future anyway...I learned all I could about nourishing their brains in utero and the first year outside the womb. Ate plenty of choline-rich foods, took lots of high DHA fish oil (molecularly distilled), made sure I got extra iodine...something else but I am blanking now. Continued as I nursed them and started them on meats early for zinc and iron for their brains. And even coming at 25w6d and spending 4 months in the NICU, they are amazingly, wonderfully bright. I hope I am able to help them continue the path they are on as they grow because dagnab it, they are going to need some serious scholarships to go to college. :|

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

January 6th, 2012, 12:28 pm #8

FB
So happy for you.

Beansprout703
Beansprout703

January 6th, 2012, 3:41 pm #9

FB
That's so amazing. I'm thrilled for you!

smrc
smrc

January 6th, 2012, 4:07 pm #10

FB
exciting news (x2)! Congrats. SMRC