going for number 2 baby mentioned

going for number 2 baby mentioned

ladtfs
ladtfs

August 12th, 2012, 10:10 pm #1

After walking through several layers of hell I FINALLY had ma darling little baby via c section. I have come to the conclusion that I would like at least one more. Ready to do it all over again . Is there any advice for the second time around? I am scared, but i am ready. Also, I should mention I am single.

August 13th, 2012, 4:56 pm #2

How old is your baby? My dr recommeded the kid be 18 months before I started trying for number 2. As it turned out, my kid was 2.5 when her sibs were born. I had twins instead of the singelton I had thought would come. It is very very hard if you don't have help. I am single too. Consider daycare costs, your own health and work situation and pick your moment. Good Luck!!

iliaT
iliaT

August 14th, 2012, 5:03 pm #3

After walking through several layers of hell I FINALLY had ma darling little baby via c section. I have come to the conclusion that I would like at least one more. Ready to do it all over again . Is there any advice for the second time around? I am scared, but i am ready. Also, I should mention I am single.
They told you 18 months? I was hoping sooner. Any other responses for how long they had to wait after c-section? Thanks

August 15th, 2012, 4:56 am #4

I am in the same situation except I had a vaginal delivery with no health problems.
Both my RE and oby/gyn are fine with me trying again (age 45) when my wee one is a year. Aside from loving the thought of having another child I also really want to give my daughter a sibling. I have 8 good frosties.
Best of luck with your decision.
Cheers
Pict

thesameboat
thesameboat

August 15th, 2012, 6:14 am #5

They told you 18 months? I was hoping sooner. Any other responses for how long they had to wait after c-section? Thanks
I was told to wait one year. nt