Fun Poll: You know you have been TTC for so long....

Fun Poll: You know you have been TTC for so long....

December 3rd, 2011, 12:41 am #1

When you see sperm formation on the glass doors of your shower when the water drips down. Also when you say DD, DS, or DH to your IRL friends. I see sperm every morning in the shower and I have to stop myself from saying DD, DS or DH was referring about my family to my friends.

We did this poll a while ago on either the over 40 or New High FSH pg board and it was fun. I thought we could all use a good laugh and see what people come up with on this board.

Have fun ladies,

futurebeauty

BlessedThistle
BlessedThistle

December 3rd, 2011, 1:14 am #2

on the exam table and out of habit I started slithering out of my panties and laying down.

demomone
demomone

December 3rd, 2011, 3:51 am #3

When you see sperm formation on the glass doors of your shower when the water drips down. Also when you say DD, DS, or DH to your IRL friends. I see sperm every morning in the shower and I have to stop myself from saying DD, DS or DH was referring about my family to my friends.

We did this poll a while ago on either the over 40 or New High FSH pg board and it was fun. I thought we could all use a good laugh and see what people come up with on this board.

Have fun ladies,

futurebeauty
how large your follies are!!!!
Also, when you can do your own vaginal sono and know what is going on!

December 3rd, 2011, 1:29 pm #4

Have fun ladies,

futurebeauty
I was just thinking about making a thread on the same thing on the over 40 board....when I caught myself admiring my feminine hygiene protection during my period. About 4 years ago my periods were so light and irregular my (then) IVF clinic told me I was probably menopausal. I've been trying really hard to rebuild my body and restore my hormones with rest and TCM, and things are looking a LOT better than they did back then.

So that's mine.....you know you've been TTC-ing a long time when you (seriously) spend time admiring (while you're replacing them) feminine hygiene products you used to dispose of instantly. Ewwwww.

And I saw another good one on another site for TTC over 40....

Why did the TTC woman cross the road?
I don't know. Will it help?

Al

Anon
Anon

December 3rd, 2011, 2:40 pm #5

Hi,
Could you tell me what you did with TCM to change your cycles?
Thanks!

Seymo
Seymo

December 3rd, 2011, 5:14 pm #6

how large your follies are!!!!
Also, when you can do your own vaginal sono and know what is going on!
how to move the wand to see your left ovary because it is behind your uterus and then offer to do it for her!

December 3rd, 2011, 7:59 pm #7

Have fun ladies,

futurebeauty
going into a restaurant bathroom, washing your hands, squatting on the floor and sticking your finger up your good stuff to check your cervix's position. (This was me a few days ago.) LOL!

December 3rd, 2011, 8:00 pm #8

on the exam table and out of habit I started slithering out of my panties and laying down.
LOL!! (n/t)

December 4th, 2011, 2:32 am #9

Have fun ladies,

futurebeauty
I was with one of my very close friends when she saw "BFP" on the number plate in front of us and said something like 'see you are going to get pg'.
We both laughed.
Oh and I did get pg ahaha and this was cycle #8 and I was the hopeless of hopeless of cases believe you me, best, THK

SMRC
SMRC

December 4th, 2011, 4:35 am #10

Have fun ladies,

futurebeauty
When your swipe/check-in card at Cornell has been used so much the magnetic strip on it has worn out and won't work anymore (happened to me...) SMRC