Freeze all retrieval tomorrow!

Freeze all retrieval tomorrow!

bethphx
bethphx

March 2nd, 2011, 1:12 am #1

Have accepted the feeze all part now and am excited to see how many embies we will have! Thanks for all your supportive words! And thanks for reminding me that FET stats are often from failed cycles so they may not be accurate for "freeze all"- every little reassurance helps.

March 2nd, 2011, 5:25 am #2

I am totally rooting for you!

Leigh888
Leigh888

March 2nd, 2011, 1:14 pm #3

Have accepted the feeze all part now and am excited to see how many embies we will have! Thanks for all your supportive words! And thanks for reminding me that FET stats are often from failed cycles so they may not be accurate for "freeze all"- every little reassurance helps.
Keep us posted.

Lu
Lu

March 2nd, 2011, 3:44 pm #4

Hoping & praying for you!! GL!
Lu

March 2nd, 2011, 8:15 pm #5

Wishing you the best!

wt
wt

March 2nd, 2011, 8:50 pm #6

May you have bucketfuls of fabulous embies to freeze!

keifel
keifel

March 2nd, 2011, 8:54 pm #7

I hope that you got lots of eggs!

New2011
New2011

March 2nd, 2011, 9:16 pm #8

bethphx

Good luck and keep us posted