First US tomorrow am

First US tomorrow am

October 6th, 2011, 1:25 am #1

I'm about 5 1/2 weeks pregnant. Symptoms come and go , one that is prevalent is fatigue. Took 2 hour nap yesterday and 2 1/2 hour nap today! Also a very slight stomach burn that lasts awhile after eating. When I don't have sore boobs or cramps I get scared but the nurses say as long as you're not bleeding don't worry.
Also belching, farting and constipation.. Anyone want to get together for a percussion musical

Want to tell the world ( told some peeps) but also want to wait!!!

Want to wear a pony with bangs when I Start showing so I can look really young and blend in with all the 20 something's who are pregnant however since I'll be the one with the handicap sticker , cane and wheelchair it might give it away:)

Just some levity.... It keeps me going! Love to all of you!

October 6th, 2011, 2:02 am #2

can't wait to hear

LizLA
LizLA

October 6th, 2011, 2:10 am #3

I'm about 5 1/2 weeks pregnant. Symptoms come and go , one that is prevalent is fatigue. Took 2 hour nap yesterday and 2 1/2 hour nap today! Also a very slight stomach burn that lasts awhile after eating. When I don't have sore boobs or cramps I get scared but the nurses say as long as you're not bleeding don't worry.
Also belching, farting and constipation.. Anyone want to get together for a percussion musical

Want to wear a pony with bangs when I Start showing so I can look really young and blend in with all the 20 something's who are pregnant however since I'll be the one with the handicap sticker , cane and wheelchair it might give it away:)

Congrats! Gl with u/s........nt

October 6th, 2011, 3:11 am #4

I hope you get to see a heartbeat but not sure, it might be too early for that. Ok since you mentioned it, I found the secret cure for constipation. I've been eating a bowl of plain yogurt every morning, well I put some jelly in it to sweeten it up. But I swear it really works.

October 6th, 2011, 4:51 am #5

will be looking for your fabulous update!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

October 6th, 2011, 11:22 am #6

good luck today! nt

Calm
Calm

October 6th, 2011, 2:05 pm #7

Thinking of you today!

October 6th, 2011, 2:37 pm #8

Fingers are crossed for you, I look forward to hearing you report in after the u/s!!

thesameboat
thesameboat

October 6th, 2011, 5:24 pm #9

How exciting! Hope you get a good look tomorrow!
(PS I'm in my 40s and have bangs and a ponytail right this second.)

October 6th, 2011, 5:44 pm #10

Let us know how it goes. Take care, Maggie (in VA)