Fertilization report

Fertilization report

Lu
Lu

February 10th, 2011, 5:48 pm #1

Hi gals,

My donor went to retrieval and I just got the call... She had 19 eggs retrieved and 14 of them fertilized. I am very excited and very nervous, trying to stay cautiously optimistic. I'm hoping and praying that I'll have some good embies to transfer!
Lu

Calm118
Calm118

February 10th, 2011, 5:56 pm #2

Super results...we are all cheering you on...wishing you much luck

mira
mira

February 10th, 2011, 6:25 pm #3

Hi gals,

My donor went to retrieval and I just got the call... She had 19 eggs retrieved and 14 of them fertilized. I am very excited and very nervous, trying to stay cautiously optimistic. I'm hoping and praying that I'll have some good embies to transfer!
Lu
to such wonderful numbers. way to go!
keeping you in my thoughts. Praying for most of them to go to day 5

mira

thesameboat
thesameboat

February 10th, 2011, 8:41 pm #4

Hi gals,

Lu
Good luck to you! It sounds like things are going well!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

February 10th, 2011, 10:26 pm #5

Hi gals,

Lu
Keep the good news coming! GL!! Are you doing a day three transfer or a day five transfer?

February 10th, 2011, 10:26 pm #6

Hi gals,

Lu
So exciting congrats!!!

wt
wt

February 11th, 2011, 12:57 am #7

Hi gals,

Lu
Hope your transfer goes just as smoothly!!

Lu
Lu

February 11th, 2011, 3:19 am #8

Hi gals,

Lu
I really appreciate all of your well wishes! I was told we would most likely go to day 5, but that a day 3 is always a possibility. Keeping my fingers tightly crossed:)
Thanks again!
Lu

February 11th, 2011, 3:25 am #9

Hi gals,

Lu
Anxiously awaiting updates!

ALM
ALM

February 11th, 2011, 3:37 am #10

Hi gals,

Lu
That sounds great! With 14, you'll get some!! :) n/t