fert results

fert results

April 21st, 2011, 12:01 am #1

Out of the 55, twenty eight were not up to snuff and twenty seven were. Out of those twenty seven, twenty five of them fertilized. We are very happy with the results. I had to figure they were just taking little ones for the sake of a number. Her count before she triggered of measurable follicles was in the low twenties. This was were our mind was. Our ET will be on Friday. Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I am so glad I found this board when I did. It has really helped me over the past few months.

We have never been on the receiving end of continuous good news so we are still cautiously optimistic

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

April 21st, 2011, 12:12 am #2

Good Luck!! How many will you transfer?

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 21st, 2011, 12:13 am #3

Out of the 55, twenty eight were not up to snuff and twenty seven were. Out of those twenty seven, twenty five of them fertilized. We are very happy with the results. I had to figure they were just taking little ones for the sake of a number. Her count before she triggered of measurable follicles was in the low twenties. This was were our mind was. Our ET will be on Friday. Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I am so glad I found this board when I did. It has really helped me over the past few months.

We have never been on the receiving end of continuous good news so we are still cautiously optimistic
is it day 3 or day 5 transfer. And 20+ embroyos is great. How many are you thinking to put back?
GL

April 21st, 2011, 12:35 am #4

We are forced to do a three day transfer. My place does not offer a 5 day. I didn't ask about this before going here b/c my last place did 5 days. I just figured places did either.
The little research I did see is everyone recommends a 5 however I am hoping a three will work.
We are definitely transfering two. As someone earlier said, we are more afraid of a bfn than twins.

April 21st, 2011, 12:38 am #5

My little 3 day transfer is eating ice cream on the porch right now. LOTS of folks have done 3 day transfers that have resulted in kids.

April 21st, 2011, 1:00 am #6

Great numbers.... I wish you all the luck on Friday!

Leigh888
Leigh888

April 21st, 2011, 1:29 am #7

That is a lot of embryos!

Brigid
Brigid

April 21st, 2011, 3:51 am #8

Of our 42, 26 fert, and I actually can't remember how many there were at 3 days now. I might have posted it here somewhere... Anyway, as of this morning, day 5, we had 16 of which we transferred 2. They are keeping the other 14 incubating until tomorrow, and will freeze whatever is still going strong. I just thought you might want to hear the results of someone else with a high number (though not as high as yours!)

Good luck on Fri., and hope we both are happily pregnant in a couple of weeks! By the way, my 9-yr-old daughter was a 3-day transfer.

April 21st, 2011, 6:47 am #9

That's a great number. They try to take out all the small ones as well to avoid OHSS. If the eggs are out, however small it helps to avoid any problems.

Malibugirl662
Malibugirl662

April 21st, 2011, 11:54 am #10

WOW - great numbers! nt